More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Nora being Nora

It started when Pyrrha was in the shower. People expected perfection from her, and not just on the battlefield. Whether in the arena, the classroom, her private life, her public life, she needed to do everything perfectly. It was only at times like this when she was wearing nothing but drops of water and a cloud of steam that she was able to relax.

The shower curtain flew open and a head popped in. "Pyrrha!"

And the moment was gone. She jumped and covered herself with her arms before recognizing the head and voice as that of her teammate, Nora. She quite nearly swore out loud. "Don't startle me like that! You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"We need to talk!" Nora said. She looked at Pyrrha's naked body up and down. "Also, nice."

She blushed, but she knew Nora didn't swing her way. Nora couldn't even be described as strictly heterosexual, either. She was Ren-sexual, through and through. Anything else was just her being playful. Probably.

"Um, okay," Pyrrha said. She just needed a few minutes to finish her shower and get dressed. "Could you give a moment?"

"No! Now!" Nora grabbed her by the arm and yanked her out of the bathroom with a strength that belied her small size. It was all Pyrrha could do to grab a towel on the way out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)