More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Somburliss Somburliss

Do you manage to escape?

Nope

Even if it feels hopeless, you can’t let yourself give up. Otherwise, Elaine’s going to take your anal virginity! And she’ll never let you live it down, either! You tug and flex and rattle your body around, all in an effort to find some weakness in your bindings and get free, but to call it useless would be an understatement. Elaine’s knot-tying skills have always been top notch, and this time is no exception. By the time you’re done, you’ve done nothing but exhaust yourself, and Elaine walks in as if on cue.

Her black leather bodice seems to get sexier every time you see it. Making a V-shape high above her hips, it exposes every inch of her long legs and gives her an authoritative aura that makes the thought of her stepping on you seem strangely appealing. It continues up her torso in a sleek, simplistic design, all the way to her boobs. The cups are, frankly, completely inadequate for Elaine’s incredible bust, causing her tits to overflow in an obscene manner. They threaten to pop out from so much as a small jump from her, but they never do. She teases you with it all the time, to great effect.

She saunters over to you, swaying her hips immaculately, forcing all other thoughts from your head except for admiration of your dommy girlfriend’s figure. Only a few feet from you, she bends over to address you face-to-face, though your attention is centered only on the glorious view of her cleavage that she’s giving you.

“…e… Ch…e.. Chloe!” she calls. Ah! What huh!? What’s going on!? Returning to Earth, you shake your head and slurp up your drool as best you can. Which isn’t very well at all.

“So… *huff* it’s like this *huff* once again, huh?” you ask, more winded than you expected from your failed escape attempts. Elaine’s expression doesn’t change, as if you’ve said nothing worthy of note.

“Indeed. Once again.” She sets her intense gaze on you, and you get lost in her eyes for several seconds, almost as if being hypnotized. You don’t even notice her closing the gap between you until she grabs your chin and pulls you into a kiss.

Already short of breath, you’re entirely unprepared for the deep kiss. She clearly knows this, since she pinches your nose as soon as you try to breathe through it. You do your best to hold on as Elaine explores your mouth with her tongue, but you just don’t have enough air in your lungs. Everything starts to fade as Elaine continues… molesting your…

“*PUAAAAH*” Air! Air air air air air air… Your chest heaves so hard that your tits shake a little as you take in as much oxygen as humanly possible. Your eyes are half-lidded, only taking in the sight of Elaine’s awesome legs and hips as she uses your breathlessness as an opportunity to speak.

“I do so enjoy sucking the life out of you. You’re so pretty when you’re gasping for air,” she says with a chuckle. “Anything to say? Or is talking a bit beyond my poor Chloe at the moment?”

Your instinct is to beg for mercy, but that would just backfire as she’d enjoy that too much to stop. Composure is key here. “Say… *huff* can’t we *huff* talk about this?” Elaine lowers her eyelids, grins, and allows you to continue. “I tried *huff* really hard, you know? Maybe you *huff* could give me a consolation *huff* prize? And not *haaaaaah* not do the anal thing?”

Does Elaine agree to go easy on you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)