More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maat Maat

Whose tale is being told today?

Noah Newman (M), reincarnated in another world as snow elf, Nerovirm

I had black hair and my penis was 4.5 inches. I was severely bullied in my hometown along with my friend who was driven to suicide.

The suicide made waves and while the ringleader's parents bailed him out of any legal trouble, the fact that he ran a brutal gang that bullied fellow class-mates to the point of suicide became public knowledge, destroying his life and prospects.

Meanwhile, I became a NEET who spend all my time playing video games and watching anime. On my way home from the convenience store, I was run over by a truck. I was reborn in another world as an infant snow elf. I was born with white hair and named Nerovirm. I learned to speak, read and write, as well as basic arithmetic at the age of 3.

My mother was horrified at this.

"Mum, are you okay?" I asked.

"Nerovirm, I'm sorry but it's too dangerous for you to live with us."

My mother snuck him out at night and left me at an orphanage.

There I befriended a catgirl named Shadow with shoulder length black hair she had tied into a ponytail, cat ears, a tail. At 5 years old, I developed Reversi.

The orphanage questioned how I was able to do such a thing.

"I remembered playing it before." I answered.

"From where?" the director asked. "Think back."

I remembered playing the game in a house but it looked very different to anything I'd seen in my life. I also brought up the concept of trucks during the conversation.

"Listen to me, Nero, you can't let anyone know you are a reincarnate." the director said. "There are people out there who think people like you should die for that reason."

"Why?" I asked.

"There exists a group who think you are all people who couldn't hack it in your original lives and are now living high on 'cheat skills'."

I couldn't think of any cheat skill I had beyond knowledge accumulated from my previous life.

"Not all of them have actually reincarnated. Some just end up our world for whatever reason but most of them die first, usually by something called truck-kun."

Truck-kun seemed familiar to me. At 10 years old, I and Shadow had to leave the orphanage since they didn't have the funds to keep us. The two of us made a life for themselves in the village.

Eight years passed since then

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)