More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Succubi_Mistress Succubi_Mistress

Do things become normal?

No

You wake up, and look out your window. Surprisingly the snow is all gone.

"Huh, the snows all gone, guess it was all just staying up to late, I gotta stop doing that."You say in a higher voice pitch.

"what the heck, what happened to my voice? Why is my body female? what the hell is going on?!?"

You look at your body, it is now completely changed. your pale skin has been replaced with fair skin. your hairy man body being replaced with hairless slim limbs. You have boobs now, and big ones at that. Maybe around DD or E? Your hair has been replaced with long dirty blond hair. you look in the mirror, and are astonished at what you look like. You have big grey eyes, perfect lips, a small nose and beautiful eyebrows.

"Well this is new. Thank god the rest of the family is on vacation, my sister would never let this one down."

You then get the idea to take your sisters clothes for now, after all you need them more than her right now. You also try the T.V. on the way, but it doesn't turn on. You then try the internet, but their is also no signal. In fact it looks like their is no power at all. Once you get to your sisters room, you decide to try out some outfits. Of course their are no bras that fit you, so settle on black leggings, a thong, and a white crop top with a grey cardigan. Your large butt barely fit into the leggings, but somehow you managed.

Once dressed you decide to brave the outside. You need answers. why are you female? why is there no power? why is it so quiet? You decide to head for town and get answers there, there must be someone there to help you.

What do you find in town?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)