More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29 by wishiwasbill wishiwasbill

Months later....a possible happy ending......but NOT for you!

No one wants that.....let's keep this going! Bill needs to DOMINATE THAT ASS!!!!

Ok...this is my first try. I've read this story from the beginning, and I loved it. Big fan of all the Morgan/Bill stories. I love the story behind it, and the characterizations. It's more slow and better than some straight bimbo sex stories. I just don't want it to end. So I've decided to take it in a different path. I'm gonna stick with the theme, and the characters though. Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.

Let's start it up......

You simply couldn't help yourself. You continued to watch their escapades. They way they loved exploring each others bodies made you sick and at the same time excited. So you watched. Bill barely left her house. That scum bag. You knew she'd be at home with Bill. He was always there. It killed you. Each night you'd go home and masturbate profusely to the video feeds of them.

You still believed she was YOUR girlfriend. You'd never give the hope up. She had never officially dumped you, so you still called her YOUR girl. She was a one in a million hottie, and you couldn't imagine an asshole like Bill getting her. They had been "together", as you called it, for months now. You refused to admit to yourself they were dating.

What killed you the most, was how Bill tried to get her pregnant. He was putting anti-biotics in her medicine. Luckily, she had her period last week. Therefore, you knew he had failed. Looks like his idea turned out to be an old wives tale. Bill seemed shocked when her period came. Morgan asked him why, then it came out. He admitted it with a smile. She flipped out. It must have been amplified by PMS, because she threw him out.

For days, he begged her on the phone and in person to talk. She refused. You were about to make your move and put yourself back in her life, when he arrived with flowers at her house. "Let me take you to dinner," he asked.

She put her hands over her chest and shot him a mean look. "FINE!" She said and grabbed her coat.

You followed them to the restaurant, and listened intently. Bill apologized, and explained he wanted to marry her and have kids. Morgan at first was angry, but she seemed to pick up on his "sincerity". You hated how she responded to this asshole. Someone you used to call a friend. "I'm not ready yet," she said. He accepted.

That night you sat in your house, with your dick in your hand, as Morgan and Bill had intense "make-up" sex, as she called it. They barely got through the door before their clothes were coming off. He fucked her missionary style on the couch. Then up against the wall in the shower. And finally, doggystyle in bed. At one point he stuck the tip of his dick in her ass. She told him to pull it out.

So days past, and you were in a routine with watching them, as they got back to their routine together. You had blown your chance. You watched them less and less, as you tried to come up with a life of your own.

Since it was now Thursday, and you had nothing better to do, you decided to masturbate. This was how it worked now. You watched them when you wanted to jerk off. They were your masturbation tool. You got naked and grabbed some beers. It was about seven-thirty so maybe they'd be having sex already.

Unfortunately, you got a shot of an empty bedroom. Bill was in the den of Morgan's house drinking a beer and watching TV. There were several empties on the table. He'd been drinking for a while. Several minutes later, you heard the door open. The camera turned to see Morgan walk in with her friend Hillary. Both seemed a little drunk. Morgan had work clothes on and so did Hillary. They were giggling like schoolgirls.

"Hey babe," Morgan smiled. You grunted when she called him that. Bill nodded to her. "I told you Hillary was coming by for a bit, right?"

Bill shrugged. His asshole self not caring apparently. Hillary said hi, and the girls went and got a bottle of wine. You hated Hillary now, because she never told you anything about what was happening. Not only that, but she easily excepted what was happening. Morgan sat next to Bill, and got really close. It angered you. Hillary sat in a chair across from them. They talked about their days, and Hillary's new boyfriend. From watching Morgan, you knew Hillary was dating this guy for some time now.

"What time is the appointment tomorrow?" Hillary asked.

Morgan looked at her phone. "It's at four in the afternoon," she turned to Bill. "We gettin Brazillians tomorrow," she said in a joking voice.

This caused Bill to smile. You hated that crass smile. "NICE! What's the special occasion?"

Morgan put her glass down and looked over to her friend, "Can I tell him?" Hillary sighed and nodded. "She wants to lose her virginity!" Morgan laughed.

"You're a virgin? No way, I thought you..." Bill began to speak but was cut off.

Morgan stopped him, "Not THAT virginity," she laughed.

Bill's eyes lit up in an understanding way. "OOOOHHHHHH!"

Hillary put her hands to her face, "I don't know. It's scary though." She looked up to both of them on the couch. "You guys have done it right?"

HOW THE FUCK DID HILLARY KNOW, you thought to yourself. You punched the cushion of your pillow.

Morgan slapped Bill's knee. "Yeah, it's not as bad as you think."

Her friend wanted to know more, "Is it gonna hurt?"

This caused Bill to laugh, "Oh yeah!"

Morgan shoved her elbow into his gut lightly, "Cut it out jerk," she tried to calm her friend. "It's gonna hurt at first, but once you do it a few times its fine." A FEW TIMES! SINCE WHEN!

Apparently, Bill wanted to know this as well. "We've only done it once!"

Morgan looked over to Bill than held out her hand. She used her thumb as the first number, "Your birthday, a few weeks ago, then last week." She had three fingers out.

Bill pushed her hand down. "You only let me stick it in for like a minute."

Morgan retracted her hand, he refused to let go in a play fight. "That counts," she retorted. Bill shook his head. Morgan began to fight with him, "I just don't want cum in my ass," She reached around his back and pushed her hand on his ass. "Let's see how you like it." They play fought some more.

Hillary giggled, "SLUT!" She joked.

"BUTT SLUT!" Morgan said, and they all laughed. She picked up her wine and sipped it. "It's not really THAT painful. The worst thing is the tooting," you knew this was her word for farting.

This made Hillary back away, "What? Gross!"

"Yeah, you're gonna be tooting for a few days after," Morgan answered. "Annnnnnddd...." she continued, "you're gonna eventually shit it out."

Hillary looked dumbfounded. "Shit WHAT out?"

"Uh....cum!" Morgan chuckled. "It's gotta cum out."

"YOU DON'T USE A CONDOM?" Hillary was shocked. You had her back on this one, it was gross.

"We got checked for STDs Hil," Morgan said. "Right?" She looked over to Bill who nodded. You remembered that day. It was after they first had sex. They went to Planned Parenthood together. You followed them there. It pissed you off. The idea of your girlfriend, and asshole buddy going to a clinic together to get checked to make sure they could have sex together. It was one of the worst days of this whole experience. It was about the planning to have future sex, that got to you.

"You are a pro now then," Bill mocked her.

She slapped him, "Shut up!"

Hillary stood up and went out on the deck to smoke. You could barely hear her. "I don't know about this. It's sound like alot of problems."

Morgan followed her. "It's fine," she took a drag of Hillary's cigarette. "The cum farts aren't that bad." She told her. Ugghh! That's disgusting you thought. She had a word for it. You googled it in the background, and sure enough, it was real. Something she had learned from her time with Bill. Morgan went on to explain things t o Hillary. She told her to get some K-Y jelly, and to have a fresh bag of ice or frozen vegetables for after to sit on. It helped with the pain. "And don't do it if you have to work the next day, cause you won't be walking right for a day or two."

"Jesus," Hillary said. "I don't know about this."

Morgan looked over to Bill, who was downing another beer. He looked drunk. "They will hound you til you let them," she shook her head with a wry smile.

The night went on, and Bill got rather drunk. He was soon passed out. Hillary finally got up to leave. Morgan reassured her it would be fine, and that she wanted all the details the next day after she lost her "anal virginity". "A girl can't be a virgin forever," Morgan joked as she hugged Hillary goodbye.

Morgan came back in, and Bill was still passed out. She pushed his shoulder. "Bed time drunkass!" She told him and walked to the bedroom. You couldn't tell if she was angry or not. You watched her pull off her shirt and slip out of her pants. She was clad in a white bra and panties. She brushed her teeth and hoped into bed. Minutes later, Bill came stumbling in. She laughed, "Good you could join me," she pointed to the sink. "Get rid of the beer breath."

Bill walked over to the sink and brushed his teeth. He then pulled down his pants and pissed in the toilet. He was almost erect. He left his pants at his ankles and waddled over to the bed. He reached down and pulled on the waistband of her panties without a word. Morgan actually helped him. You couldn't believe it as he climbed into the bed and mounted her. You used the view from behind to see his dick slide into her cunt. She was soaking wet. He wasted no time, and soon the flapping of his nutsac on her ass filled the room. Their mouths were locked in a kiss, muffling her mewls. You actually could see his sac tense up and knew he was cumming inside her. A moment later, he flopped off, clothes still on and fell asleep. Morgan just rolled her head under his arm and dozed off.

The next day.....Friday night....

You went to work, and came home. You were going to go out, and decided to jerk off first. So you turned on the computer. It was your own personal porn-site without having to pay. Bill was in the same pants as before. It was around seven. You knew Morgan had gone to work, then her appointment.

She finally came in, dressed in a tight blue t-shirt and black stretchy pants with boots. It was the kind of tight pants that accentuated her world-class legs and her small pert ass she worked so hard on at the gym. You just wanted to bite it it looked so good. Morgan pulled off the boots, and walked over to Bill, she pulled a bottle out of her purse. It was K-Y Jelly! She pulled the stretchy pants down and bent over in front of Bill. She had on a blue thong. "Let's go tough guy!" She said pulling the thong down. You chose the view behind Bill's head. It was an amazing view of her pert ass and shining cuntlips. Her small asshole was cleaned and shaven to perfection. It made you almost cum you pants.

"Huh?" He said.

"You wanna complain about not having butt sex enough. Here is your chance." She waved her ass in front of him and turned to face the TV. "If you don't do it now, I'll change my mind!"

Bill jumped to his feet. He fumbled with his pants, unable to get them open.

"Having trouble back there stud," She joked.

He got his pants down a moment later, and rushed his briefs off as well. He picked up the K-Y jelly, and squirted some on his hands. He rubbed it on his cock. He pushed the tip near the crevice of her asscheeks. "You sure about this?" He asked.

"Less talk more anal!" She demanded. Such a filthy mouth she had on her now, you thought. She paid for it a moment later, when Bill's mushroom-head entered her small asshole. You opened two views now and had two cameras on your screen. The first, from behind them, so you could clearly see his dick in her ass. The other from the side facing her face. You wanted to watch her face through this.

Bill grabbed her hips and pushed his meat forward. A squishing sound filled the room. Morgan gripped the ends of the coffee table, now bent over it completely. Her knuckles looked white. Her eyes were closed, and her brow furrowed. She was clenching her jaw. It was hurting. Serves her right, you thought.

The other view gave you a clear explanation of why she was in pain. Bill's cock, now several inches in, was just too big to go in that hole. It seemed to be contracted as it entered the tight asshole of your girlfriend. You glanced to the other view and panned out to capture Bill's face as well. He had an almost identical look on his face. He seemed in the same amount of pain. He was slowly leaning forward as he pushed deeper. "Jeeeeeesus," Bill muttered, "You're ass is so fucking tight!"

"Shut up and cum," she grunted with clenched teeth. She was pushed further over the table as Bill's cock buried itself deeper, until it was gone. Only his balls under his legs were visible. How could she possibly take that massive cock in her ass, you thought to yourself. You were horny as hell, and began stroking yourself.

As Bill pulled out, more squirting and squishing sounds could be heard. He leaned over her back and reached under her with his right hand. "You need to relax," he said with bated breath. You turned to open another side view, and could see his fingers rubbing her slit from under her.

"That's not gonna work," she told him, her face still grimacing. As he pulled his hand away, Morgan let go of the table and grabbed his hand. "I didn't say stop!" Your heart sank a little as she pushed his hand back under her. He began to rub her like he always did. She said he was a pro at it, and had even taught her how to get herself off faster. You looked over to the view from behind them, and saw something you had never seen before. Bill was actually pulling in and out of her ass in a rhytmn now. The first time, he had just kinda left it in, and her clenched cheeks caused him to cum. Now he was sawing in and out at a slow pace. Was her ass actually accommodated to his cock? That was horrible.

"Uh," Morgan moaned, softly, but loud enough to hear. Again, she moaned, "Unnnhhh," even louder now. She fell slightly forward. Her ass clenched, and seemed to pull Bill's dick with her body. Bill could only follow the lead, until he was basically bent right over her back, there heads almost touching. Morgan's hands gripped the table harder. "OH SHIT! OH SHIT!"

"What is it," Bill asked, his face just as contorted as Morgan's. From the front it looked like Bill was trying to leap over her, but couldn't quite do it. Both of their faces were squinched with painful looks. His hand was still buried underneath her in her crotch.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" She cried out. Her eyes shot open, and her mouth went wide. I'M GONNA CUM WITH YOUR DICK IN MY ASS!" She had a look of utter surprise on her face. "AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH!" She still had a look of pain on her face, and she shut her eyes and clenched her teeth. From the side, you could see a torrent of juice pour from her and make a loud "SPLASH" sound onto the floor.

Bill practically fell on-top of her. You could tell why, her ass-cheeks were almost clenched together. "FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCK!!!" Bill shouted. His face took on the look of somehow, both intense pain and pleasure at the same time. Morgan collapsed onto the table, and Bill followed, right onto her back. His head rested at her neck. "That was the best orgasm fucking ever!" He took a deep breath. You watched as he pulled his cock out. There was a loud "pop" followed by a squishing, bubbling sound. Almost like a duck quack. Bill's eyes were on Morgan's ass. You zoomed in to see bubbles of his cum flowing out her now wider asshole.

Morgan jumped up and held her butt with her hand. "GROSS!" She waddled to the bathroom, "Ouch, ouch, ouch," she said as she hurriedly walked bow-legged. She flopped her ass onto the toilet. You looked at her face. She was desperately trying to get the cum out. It wasn't working. She squinched her face and tried again. No dice. Finally, she called out to Bill. "Can you clean my shit up off the floor please!"

Bill did as he was told. As you watched him on one screen and Morgan on another, you felt surreal. Less, than six months ago, you would have been the one waiting on the couch for her. You two probably, would have snuggle up for a drink, and then had missionary style sex, or her on top, before you went to sleep. Now, here was your asshole friend cleaning up your girlfriend's cum off the floor after he had made her squirt it out. An ability that he had created. A few yards away, your girlfriend was trying to shit out your asshole friends cum, after he had fucked her in the ass. The world seemed upside down.

Bill came into the bathroom minutes later, and began to wash off his dick with a towel. Morgan was still trying to shit out his cum. "You need to relax, so you're muscles will loosen." He laughed.

"FINE!" She said pointing to the kitchen, "Go get me a glass of wine and a smoke then," she instructed. Bill did as told and came back with the items. Morgan lit a smoke in her house, something she never did. She shared it with Bill who sat watching and drinking a beer. "I hope your happy?"

He nodded, "I bet Hillary is having more problems, if it's any help," He joked.

Morgan chortled, "Actually that does help to know!" She laughed hard, and soon, the unmistakable duck/squishing/bubbly noise could be heard. Her face grimaced. "Gross!"

Bill was watching the hole time. He was washing his cock off with a towel. When Morgan's ass made the noise, his cock stirred to life. Morgan seemed to notice. "Yuck," she said turning away, "Is that getting you horny? You actually like cum farts?"

Bill shrugged, not embarrassed a little, the jackass. "It's my cum up there," he said, "So it's hot to me!"

You couldn't believe this. Then Morgan said something you didn't expect, she actually agreed. "I can see that," she took a puff of her cigarette. Another small cum-fart could be heard.

"It's not that weird," he said stroking his dick. "You get me excited."

Morgan smiled. "I know, it's sexy that I get you so hot. I could wiggle my toes and you'd get a boner."

"That's not true," he shrugged again.

She looked up at him with a "seriously" look on her face. "Come on, the first time we met, you saw my legs and you had an erection. Every time I wore a skirt, or even crossed my legs you were hard. You probably went home and beat off to me every night."

Bill was taken aback, "How did you know?"

"Duh," she said pointing to his cock. "I could see that thing a mile away, even in jeans." She laughed reaching up and stroking it. "It was just a matter of time before I got my hands on it." She smiled. WHAT THE FUCK? You couldn't believe this. She had always wanted to get in Bill's pants. What else would you find out? She laughed again, "I used to cross my legs all the time, just to see how quick I could get it going." That fucking bitch, you told yourself. She stood up off the toilet, her hand still rubbing his dick. "You wanna put some more cum up my ass?" You were floored by her dirty words. Bill nodded like a little puppy getting a treat. "You're too easy," she giggled getting on all fours on the bathroom rug.

For the second time in one night, Bill was behind her. His cock, buried to the hilt in her ass. This time was completely different. Bill was pushing back and forth like it was her pussy. Morgan was responding in kind with thrusts back against his groin. She was grunting, still in some pain, but moving with him. You could barely see it, but you could tell, that each time he pushed forward, and she pushed back, she'd clench her cheeks over his dick. Soon, it looked more like two dogs boning, as Bill's body was over her back, his dick pushing back and forth inside her ass. "OH GOD!" He grunted, and tensed. She reached under him and played with his balls. He pulled out, another "plop" sound reverberated in the bathroom. He sat on his ass, to catch his breath.

Morgan remained on all fours. She scooted back. Her ass, only several inches from his face. She took a deep breath. You could see she was trying to relax. She got the intended response from her body. The squishing bubbly sound echoed in the bathroom and Bill's eyes went wide. A small trail of bubbling cum came out her ass. "Is that what you wanna see?" She smiled back at him. Bill nodded.

You watched them wash in the shower. Well, it wasn't really a shower. Morgan just rubbed his cock with soap, and he rubbed her ass while they kissed. Every now and then the cum-farts came. Bill was erect again within minutes. They retired to the bedroom, and Bill mounted her a third time. This was more wild then the last. The bed creaked. Bill sawed in and out of her ass, and Morgan eagerly fuck back at him. She was clearly no longer in pain, or at least she didn't show it, save for her squinched face. Another cum load in her ass, and another view of it trickling out her ass. They showered again, and went to bed nude. They laid on-top of the covers, with Morgan running her hands on his chest.

Bill was finally spent, his dick now flaccid. It was still surprisingly bigger than your erection, which you furiously pounded with your hand. You were jerking off to your asshole friend fucking your girlfriend in the ass. The world was upside down.

Morgan played with Bill's cockhead as she spoke softly, but dirty to him. "You had a fun night, huh," she smiled. "I got about a gallon of your cum up my ass babe," she kissed his cheek. His cock was stirring to life. Morgan smiled. "You like that, don't you," she continued looking down at his cock. "Knowing that its YOUR cum in my ass." His cock was starting to get hard again! "You can fuck me in the ass all the time babe, I'm used to it now," she said softly. "You stretched my little ass," she goaded him on. "That makes you happy doesn't it?" She was now pumping Bill's erection like a piston. "I'm gonna be farting your cum out all day tomorrow baby," she teased, "It's gonna make my panties a mess!" This was all Bill could take. He grunted and a shot of sperm went up to his chest. She shucked his cock hard until it was all out onto his chest and abdomen. He didn't even care to clean it, and fell asleep right then and there. "Night babe," she kissed his cheek.

You watched her get up and waddle over to the light-switch. She whispered, "Ow, ow, ow," the whole time. She still had some pain. Good!

Morgan fell asleep too. You couldn't believe the past few hours. Bill had opened himself up as some kinda freak, and it only seemed to excite Morgan. The idea that Morgan was farting out his cum was gross, but he seemed to love it. It got him off to know that his and only his cum was up your girlfriend's ass. Really? You heard the distinct sound of Morgan having a cum fart in her sleep. You looked down to see your cock standing at attention. JUST GREAT!

The next day....Saturday....

You woke up several hours later than you wanted to. Bill wasn't in their...her house. You knew Bill had to work. Morgan was getting ready for the day. She put on an old pair of pretty conservative panties that she pulled out of the hamper. Then she pulled out some old dirty sweat-pants, and put on a sweat shirt. She put on make-up. Even dressed down, she was hot. But why the old clothes?

You wanted to see what was up, and drove to her house. You turned on your bug, and waited outside. Soon she came out, and got in her car. You followed her to what you knew was Hillary's apartment. Hillary came out and got int. They drove off and you followed.

"So...." Morgan asked, "are you still a virgin?"

Hillary responded. "NOPE! I'm a butt slut!" She said elated for some reason.

"Good job," Morgan laughed. "You hurting today?"

Hillary told her she was. She explained the entire experience. That it was more passionate than she originally thought it would be. Then you heard a loud farting noise. This wasn't like Morgan's. "Yuck, cum farts," Hillary said embarrassed. Then you heard another noise. This one sounded exactly like the ones from the night before. Hillary had a shocked voice, "OH MY GOD! WAS THAT YOU!"

Morgan laughed, "Of course, I wouldn't let my best friend go through it alone, BFFs baby!" You were angry as Morgan and Hillary traded anal sex war stories for like an hour. "You have to wear old panties and shit, otherwise its a mess," she told Hillary. You were disgusted because now it seemed like she was a pro. Then she added, "Not to be gross, but I hope I can shit it all out by tonight, cause we got that reception for Bill's work."

Morgan astounded you. Your girlfriend was talking about hoping to not have your asshole friend's cum up her ass because it would be embarrassing to fart it out at a reception for Bill's work. The world was upside down.

Cum farts at the reception! Or anal sex in the bathroom!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)