More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Meister U Meister U

What's the game?

No game

The rain pelts down on you as you struggle through the dense forest on your bicycle. The lights of the party have long faded behind you, and you are alone on this muddy path amidst a warm summer rain. Each drop feels like a lash on your skin, and the mud splatters on your face as you venture down the steep slope.

Your hands grip tightly onto the handlebars, your eyes fixed on the faint light of your bike's headlamp, struggling to make its way through the darkness. Branches whip past you, and you feel the ground give way beneath you as the wheel sinks into the mud.

Your heart races, and you hold your breath as you take a sharp turn, almost losing control of your bike. The scent of damp foliage and earth fills your nose as you exert all your strength to maintain balance.

Suddenly, a light flashes at the end of the path, and you accelerate, your heartbeat drowning out the drumming of the rain. You reach the road and come to a stop, panting and with trembling hands. The rain continues to pour relentlessly, but you're relieved to finally be out of that cursed forest.

You enter the small hostel, your clothes soaked and covered in mud. The hostel hast no comfort at all, is more a like a cabin having also a shower. A slight shiver runs down your spine as you notice all the doors are wide open. An uneasy feeling creeps over you, but you push it aside, focusing on getting under the warm shower at last.

The water cascades down on you, washing away the dirt of the forest from your skin. A sigh of relief washes over you, but it's short-lived. As you sneak into your room, you notice the heat emanating from the walls is almost suffocating.

You hesitate for a moment before deciding to crawl into your sleeping bag nonetheless. The night is silent, only the faint drip of the rain is audible. Your body is exhausted, but your mind is alert. You listen to the sounds of the night, slowly letting yourself drift into sleep, feeling the heat of the walls surrounding you on your skin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)