More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

Do you seduce the lady captain, to seek passage off world?

No, you need something more subtle

You glance up at the attractive captain and consider the possibility that she might be able to ferry you, but then you also think that she stands out too much. She seems friendly enough but you don't doubt for a second that if she knew about the bounty on your head that she wouldn't turn you in. No better to stick to something more low key, a less flamboyant captain one who'd rather keep their head down and get paid for their cargo run without any complications. Although with the clothes already altered you figured you could try and find a nice bed for the night as the visiting crew and captains would likely be staying in would be lowkey and would be bribing the local authorities to turn a blind eye due to the amount of smuggling the clientele were likely committing. The corrupt system works, at least until someone take it too far by trying to smuggle weapons or other exotic and worrying things.

You look around at the various people in jumpsuits playing grab ass with an assortment of people, some serving drinks other you suspect working to try and secure their payment and possible passage to a better world. You think briefly about that option yourself but then you recall your own trip over to this planet and think better of it.

On your trip over to this world you managed to charter passage with a captain who hauled minerals and other mined goods depending on what world they were on and where they were going to, now you managed to blag passage by filling a low level maintenance gig, it was harder work than usual but you got a bunk and three meals a day and it was only a short stop of a week. Now on the trip the head mechanic had paid a cute girl with cat ears to warm his bed as he put it, and while the arrangement seemed fine, the poor girl quickly realized that the cargo hauler lacked much in the way of full body hygiene and other amenities, and by the third day in transit her smile had gone, and there was an odour hanging around her and the head mechanic. To make maters worse the head mechanic had apparently lost all his condoms, and the poor girl to take him raw, thankfully you had a spare contraceptive that was due to expire in a month or two, so you at least were able to help her out with that. The memory of this and the harsh realities of the spartan life on your average space craft made you avoid the idea if you could.

You quickly walk over to the long bar and take a seat on one of the stools and make yourself comfortable before you fish out a small chip from your person, the chip had enough to get you a few drinks but before you could even order anything from the buxom bartender someone slips into the seat next to you. You glance over at the new stranger and nod politely to them. The stranger is a large muscular man wearing a grey jumpsuit and a navy blue jacket. The man returns the polite nod, and a broad smile appears across his face, which allows you notice the small cluster of scales on his cheek of his pale skin. You suspect that he might of originated from one of the outer worlds or at least one of his relatives might of done, that or the man had some minor cosmetic gene mods.

The buxom bartender notices the two new patrons and struts over to you making sure that each step made her large boobs bounce, something to keep many of her patrons happy you're sure.

"Can I get either of you something?" The bartender says in a overly sweet accent as she leans allowing her ample cleavage to display in her tight top.

"Yeah I'll have a whisky neat, and for my lovely new friend here." The stranger begins as he turns and eyes you up with his yellow eyes. "I reckon a old earth martini.... dirty." The man says with a smile as the bartender nods and turns to saunter away and fix the drinks.

"An old earth dirty martini huh?" You say with a smile as you turn to the man, the drinks not one you'd normally have but hey a free drink is a free drink and you might need to make every credit chip count if the uniforms you spied earlier were here on a tip off about you, although it could also be paranoia but you've learnt to trust your instincts by now.

"Well a classy Elven lady with human roots, I thought might appreciate the classics." The man says as you notice his accent more, the words don't seem to flow as natural as they do to some, although this is common with the local dialects from various home worlds meaning the trade language isn't always the first language of many people this far out.

"Uh huh and how did you figure I'd like it dirty?" You continue in a slightly cautious yet flirtatious tone.

"Ah well im always the optimist, and I was hoping you'd like your drinks strong, but with a nice salty aftertaste." The man says with a hearty chuckle as you grin and roll your eyes.

"I don't know wether I should be flattered or offended." You reply with a coy smile.

"Well I hope flattered after all you might dress like it, but I can tell you're not like the other here, sure you might act the part but you're not here to get paid." The man says with a smile and a wink.

"So seeing that I wasn't like the other girls and guys trying to find a bunk to sleep their way across the stars, you approached me and get me a drink anyway." You reply with another coy grin as the bartender returns with your drinks and the man passes a flattering plastic card to the barkeep. You've seen those cards before they're another form of credit chips, but minted and backed by banks from outside the core worlds, not as popular but still accepted by most ports.

"Well I felt a bit like a kindred spirit, although they can be bought many are put off by my appearance, besides who said I approached for that kind of business." The man says returning his own coy grin to yours.

"Awwww and I was hoping I'd get to see if you had any other scales anywhere else." You reply as the man chuckles.

"Perhaps you might still, but where are my manners, the name is Jacque, a captain as you can probably guess, and well I have an intresting proposition for someone who might be looking to get offworld in a discreet manner." Jacque says as he turns and offer his hand to shake.

"Well let's say I was interested, what sort of proposition are we talking about." You reply as you continue to drink your martini and smiling sweetly at Jacque.

"The privacy of your own bunk and quarters, three square meals of the finest reconstituted nutrients this side of the Eldrassen scar, in return for some security consultation." Jacque replies still holding his hand out.

"Security consultation?" You ask raising your eye brows and looking sceptically at Jacque.

"Ah yes, my supplier was rather paranoid and has sealed the cargo in many locked boxes, and I require firm instructions on how to access the contents to pass on when we deliver the goods of course, after all Jacque is only trying to be provide good service to customer." Jacque says with a grin.

"Of course, and I assume my quarters would be located near the cargo so I can provide a full report to you for when you deliver them." You reply with a smile.

"Naturally, and would you know that my own quarters are just around the corner in case you wish to indulge your curiosity on the extent of my scales." Jaque replies with a grin showing off a few sparkling teeth which had been inlayed with various shimmer stones.

"Pray tell, what gives you the impression I'm in the security business?" You ask with a knowing grin to Jacque.

"A mutual friend mentioned you by discription, although doubted you'd be still planet side, lucky me it seems. They gave me a message to pass along to, that Tims limp has cleared up now." Jacque says with a smile. The words reassure you as Tim was the younger brother of a fence you frequented, and happened to acquire some core world mess for a nasty illness that almost killed him, to be honest even with the meds it was a 50/50 shot he'd pull through, this code was one you gave her to try and pass if anyone could find you if he started to recover. You smiled to yourself as you'd gotten to know the siblings well and that if they trusted Jacque then you should be able to. You lean against the bar and nurse your martini as you contemplate the offer.

Well the offer sounds good on paper, discreet passage to a new world where you will have ample chance to practice you skills, with the option of company should the fancy take you. You look around the room and survey the other captains, and quickly realize that the rest are your typical flying by the edge of their seats kind, whereas Jacque at least seems to be more cautious.

Do you take up Jacques offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)