More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by microteller microteller

What's next?

No, you are not scary

"No, it’s not that, I just..." you stutter as you feel her hand slides down and firmly grabs your crotch. You feel the warmth of her naked body, as she leans against you.

Aivos moves her face closer to yours, and you can feel the warm air coming from her mouth and touching your skin as she whispers into your ear, "I’ll ask you again, do you want to have sex with me?"

Your head starts spinning and your vision blurs, you feel a surge of desire in your body, you helplessly reply, "Yes..."

You wrap your arms around her passionately and kiss her. The dryad happily complies and kisses you in return, pressing her warm lips against yours. Your hands start exploring her curves as you taste the sweetness of her mouth. She eagerly pushes against you, accepting your passion. After a couple of minutes, she pulls her lips away from you. "I want to go somewhere more...appropriate. Come with me," she murmurs seductively and grabs your hand.

She starts walking deeper into the trees, leading you through the forest. You look at her sexy ass swaying invitingly, as you follow her. You feel your heart is pounding in your chest even faster now. Aivos looks back at you and smiles. "I can't wait to have you all to myself." After several minutes, you came to a beautiful field of flowers. Aivos stops and turns to you. You start to undress while Aivos looks at you with hunger, biting her lower lip. You come closer, hugging her, and the dryad hugs you back, returning your lustful energy. "You look so… tasty!" she whispers playfully. Then Aivos looks down at your crotch and raises an eyebrow, "Mm, I see you are ready..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)