More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by microteller microteller

What's next?

Let her continue

She pushes you down on your back, straddling you. You touch her hips, feeling her hot sex burning on your belly. The dryad positions herself right under your erect manhood. You feel her wet pussy starts grinding against your penis. "Mmm, it's been a while since I've done this with a human," Aivos murmurs. The dryad grinds harder against you and the intense feeling of pleasure starts washing over you.

You grab her hips firmly to steady yourself. You feel intoxicated by her sweet aroma and pheromones. A dizzying wave of ecstasy rushes through your body. You feel a warm, wet sensation as she pulls your member inside her with one swift motion. "Yes," she moans, "just the right size." You reach your hands to her chest, feeling her full breasts and look into her eyes filled with animalistic lust and burning desire. Aivos smiles and pants eagerly, "So good...it feels so good." You feel her unnatural passion growing stronger with each moment. You keep staring into her fiery eyes, mesmerized by her lust and hunger, as she whispers, "I want you to cum inside me."

As she keeps riding you furiously, you moan loudly and feel your orgasm approaching; you can feel how her pussy twitches as you fill it with your spunk. "Mmm, yes, Hero, give it to me!" she moans, arching her back in ecstasy and then gently collapsing on your chest.

Only now you realize that you feel very tired and drowsy, you lose all strength in your limbs. Your eyes close involuntarily and you fall asleep...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)