More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chutney chutney

Should Jane get an explanation?

No, just go with the flow

Thanking the receptionist, Jane grabs the key from the counter and heads towards the lifts. Your room is only a couple of levels up but as you have your suitcase it seems better than taking the stairs. You follow Jane out of the lift lobby - so far all very standard hotel-ish - and follow the signs towards room 231. Jane pushes open the door onto the corridor where the rooms are and stops, frozen in her tracks. When you go through the door, your reaction is the same, because in front of you is an astonishing sight.

The floor and ceiling of the corridor are just what you'd expect, but the walls on either side are made of clear glass. You can see straight into each of the hotel rooms. The walls between the rooms are also made of glass, so each room can see into the next. The only opaque things in those adjoining walls are the ubiquitous large-screen TV sets. Even the walls of the washrooms, which are all closest to the corridor, are made of completely clear glass. The sinks and toilet bowls are transparent too, but the pedestals are opaque and any pipework or electrical cables above floor level are nicely boxed in. The outer walls of the hotel are opaque as usual, with each room having a decent sized window to the outside world.

You and Jane gradually make your way along the corridor, unable to avoid looking around as you do so. The first room on your right is empty. The first room on the left has a couple who are lying on their bed, watching TV. The next room on the right contains a couple - the woman is in the middle of getting changed and is currently in her underwear; the man is pissing into the toilet, and gives you and Jane a cheerful wave as you saunter past. The next room on the left has a couple fucking hard and fast in the missionary position in the middle of the bed. The room next door to that has a man shamelessly stroking his cock while ogling his neighbours. On the right is a woman in the shower, covered in soap. She cups her breasts and blows you a kiss as you go past.

In another room, a woman is gazing out of the exterior window. A man in the room walks up behind her, lifts her skirt and slides his hand between her exposed naked arse cheeks. It makes her jump but she looks around with a smile. A few of the other rooms are empty, or contain people doing less interesting things - sitting around chatting or watching TV, or reading books. One woman along the way is sitting on the toilet having a shit, the spectacle of the turd emerging from her anus and plopping into the water clearly visible for all to see with the transparent walls and transparent toilet bowl.

Eventually you reach room 231, and the first thing you notice is that you don't need the key - there's no keyhole, no slot for a keycard. Jane looks at the key-card she picked up from reception and realises it's literally just a piece of card. The glass door is unlocked - there's no lock on it - and she just pushes it open and you both go in. One of the neighbouring rooms is empty, the other has a couple who are watching TV.

"What have we walked into?" wonders Jane.

"A room of a special design with stunning 360-degree views," you repeat the quote from the brochure that she read earlier with a smile on your face.

How to settle in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)