More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chutney chutney

How to settle in?

Get down to business

You wrap your arms around Jane and kiss her on the lips, letting your right hand go straight to her arse where you cup a cheek as your left hand goes straight to fondle a breast. Your dick is already hard from what you've already experienced - the massive tits of the receptionist, the glass interior walls and everything you've seen going on in the rooms along the way. You can't wait to fuck your wife and you don't care if anyone's watching.

"But John," she says, breaking off the kiss, "everyone can see us!"

"I know, Jane," you reply, "and I'm going to fuck you right in front of them." You kiss her again, shoving your tongue into her mouth and letting your right hand move between her butt cheeks and slide down towards her pussy. She breaks off the kiss again and pushes you away a little.

"But I don't want to do it in front of everyone," she complains. "This isn't what I thought it was."

"Jane, you don't seem to understand," you say, guiding her towards the bed. "You just signed a free use agreement, and that means I can fuck you whenever I want to, whether you want to or not." Her mouth drops open, her face registering shock as she realises what you just said.

"Oh - well..." she starts nervously, not really knowing what to say. You push her onto the bed and climb on top of her, once again pressing your lips against hers, feeling her tits against your chest. "Mmmmm" she moans, and at last lets her hands rest on your butt. You stop kissing, coming up for air.

"You're such an insatiable monster," she says with a sexy smile, and kisses you. You hurriedly start to undress each other. "Oh, this is so kinky," she says, helping you to remove her bra.

"Oh, God, there are people watching!" she exclaims as you lie on top of her again, you rock solid dick pressing against her excited pussy.

"Let them watch," you say, and start fucking your horny wife.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)