More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by SissyBoiToi1 SissyBoiToi1

Do his threats scare you?

No, but you'll fight him anyway

You are sick and tired of Davis's sick, manipulative little games. He threatens anyone and everyone, just to get what he wants, and you're done.

"You know what, Davis?" you say, turning to him. "I will fight you. Just not here; not in school."

"3 PM, in the field behind the gym," he replies matter-of-factly. He's clearly done this several times before.

"And no bringing your cronies! Just you and me!"

"fine," he grins. He saunters off, looking proud of himself, and you sigh, realizing what you just got yourself into. He's going to beat you into paste!

It's time for your next class. It's US History, which is somewhat interesting, and it's a class you do well in, but it's just more lecture so it's incredibly boring.

After that class, it's time for lunch. You eat alone, like always, and then head onto your afternoon classes.

As school ends, you realize you have one last chance to get out of this. You could go straight to the bus, and go home. He doesn't know where you live. Wait...does he? He was friends with your brother, before he graduated, so he might.

Do you fight Davis?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)