More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kalion Kalion

Is Lauren late?

No, but Mia is with her.

You hear your cousin open the front door. For once she's not late you think to yourself while grabbing your suitcase in one hand, and your cane in the other. You start walking out of Lauren's guest room but stop short hearing a voice you did not want to right now. "So John is really giving up hunting to live in some manor outside a small village in the country?"

Your ex Mia "What the fuck does she care she left you after your injury?" you mumble to yourself. your ex is a 26-year-old 5'6 dark-haired Asian/Latina mix 36C-cup women.

"Yes he is, but remember Mia he didn't give it up." she is right you were out "John is unable to go on dangerous hunts now so the family pushed him into retirement, and it's hurting him just sitting here listing to stories about our hunts especially your Mia." "Why is Lauren talking to her?" Your cousin always way too kind for her own good. (She is a cute 23-year-old blond-haired green eyed 5'8 34B-cup women.)

"I just don't understand why John was to stop completely." Mia sighs. "He has more knowledge about spirits and ghosts than anyone Lauren" Your touched by Mia's acknowledgment. "Why can't John deal with banishing instead of hunting the more deadly creatures?"

You step out, and speak for yourself "Because Mia Its no fun without any thrill, and Lauren along with the rest of my family know I would rather live a boring life then miss the exciting hunts."

"I sorry John that Lauren, and I were talking about you behind your back I forgot you were staying here," she says without intending it to be mean, but it still pisses you off.

"I've been living here for several months ever since you dumped me while I was still in rehab" You speak with bitterness before calming down enough trying not to argue. "Lauren, could you please give me a ride now? I think the country air will help me calm down." Lauren looks at the suitcase in your left-hand. "Of course John is that all your bringing with you?" You nod before walking outside griping your cane calming yourself.

How is the car ride?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)