More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kalion Kalion

How is the car ride?

Therapeutic

You throw your suitcase into the bed of Lauren's 2009 Dodge Ram-2500 and get in the passenger seat waiting for her to come out of her house. After five minutes of waiting, Lauren comes out waving goodbye to Mia before getting in looking at you sympathetically before driving off.

Thirty minutes into the drive Lauren speaks up. "John you know Mia regrets how she treated you after your accident, and the only reason she left you was that in her own way she was afraid of you dying." You remain silent for few minutes before responding. "Mia didn't leave she threw me out while I was in rehab." You hold back tears. "She only visited twice then I got a Damn letter saying she packed up my stuff and it was over."

Lauren looks at you with a calming smile "I know John that was a bitch move but she was hurting too." You sigh "Did you know she went out every night looking for that vampire trying to get for three months? but the bastard disappeared before anyone could track him down." You try holding back laughter.

"No but if Mia asked me about the vamp she would have known he was either killed or exiled due to the attention he was drawing on the other Vampires in the city." you both laugh at the thought of Miarunning around all of Boston searching for a vamp that was either killed or exiled by his own kind.

"I'm not ready to forgive her yet Lauren, but one day I would like to be friends with her again until then watch over her I don't want her getting herself killed for being reckless It would ruin my reputation since I trained her." Lauren laughs "Sure John I'll keep Mia safe, and not only for your reputation, but for her peace of mind that you haven't cursed her, or anything." She says jokingly. You decide to take a nap for the rest of the drive.

When do you wakeup?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)