More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MobiusStriptease MobiusStriptease

Should Jessica masturbate before leaving?

No, best not get ahead of herself.

[Note: this is a direct copy-and-paste of a chapter in the previous story "Public Nudity: Taboo but Legal". Since that story is locked, I have (with the original author's permission) decided to bring this character over to the new story so that people can add chapters to it again. Any changes are limited to fixing typos and so on.]

Jessica decided not to get ahead of herself, but couldn't help rubbing herself a bit while she was giving herself one last nervous primp in the mirror before heading out. She bit her lower lip and pulled her hand away from herself, turned and headed out the front door. The cool evening breeze hit her instantly along her lower body from her tummy to her knees, feeling told and hot at the same time. Her feel chilled against the cold cement of the garden path to the street. She followed the path to the side walk and her car, a cherry red hybrid. Not the best care on the market, especially with most of the world converting to electric these days, but it was what she could afford.

Looking around, Jessica took stock. Here she was, completely naked, barefoot, powerfully aroused, and planning to head to a public restaurant to meet up another woman for a date. She had never been on a public date with another woman before, as she was out to neither her parents or her friends. In fact, her sexuality was so deeply tied to her public exhibition fantasies she hadn't really had much of a love-life, beside one or two drunken trysts in high-school and one in her gap year. Standing there, beside the driver's side door to her car, she twiddled her left nipple between her thumb and forefinger, her lips parting with a barely contained moan. She was rubbing her knees and thighs together tightly, trying to control herself.

Somehow, she willed her hand down to her car door and opened it, sliding into the driver's seat. Checking her mirror's she felt wet upholstery against her thighs and put. She was soaking her car-seat... Oh well, she shrugged. If she managed to go through with her plans, she would be driving nude a lot after tonight. The feel of the car-mats against her bare feet felt strange, the cold peddles even stranger. The seat belt against her breasts and bare sides was... unpleasant, but manageable. She would have to get a soft cover for the seat belt and an absorbent cover for the seat. For the short term perhaps towels would do for both, but at the moment she was so eager to get going she decided that, for the moment, she would just deal with it. Her reservation with Grace was for 8:10 PM, and even though it was only 6:52 PM, she felt eager to get going.

Her car purred to life and she pulled out of her parking space, completely naked and driving away from her clothes. She turned on the AC, blowing the blessedly cool air in her face, then lower, making her already hard nipple turn to rock-hard nubbins. Then she pushed the vent to a lower angle still and blue cool air on her lower body, spreading her knees wide apart to "air things out", to feel the stimulating coldness against her vagina... She shook herself, herself to focus on the road. "No use in dying before you get the restaurant, idiot" she scolded herself.

7:16 PM and she was parking in the restaurant's lot. She had almost an hour to kill before their reservation. She rubbed a bare foot along her calf, luxuriating in the smoothness of her recently shaved skin. She ran a hand over her flat stomach and up to the underside of her breasts, her fingers finding their way to her nipples again... Breathing heavily through her nose she pulled her hands away from herself again, and tried to think about what she would do next. She still wanted, with increasing waves of desperation, to masturbate, and she hadn't even, to her knowledge been seen by anyone yet. The way she saw it, she had two options - go to the restaurant's bar and have a drink before dinner, or masturbate to orgasm right there in the car lot.

Nude trip to the bar, or masturbate first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)