More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

Do you seduce the lady captain, to seek passage off world?

No, Trouble comes a calling and you find a place to hide

You looked up at down at the shapely figure of the female captain and snag yourself a free drink from a passing tray. The waitress too busy enjoying her groping customer to notice you deft movements at taking the drink. You doubt the customer currently rummaging in her panties would miss it in any case.

You take a sip of the strong drink, some sort of cocktail but not one you could recall the name of. You drank in the warm atmosphere of the bar, and slowly make your way toward the lady captains table, swaying your hips with each step.

Suddenly you hear the door to the bar slam open, and you can almost physically feel the entire atmosphere in the bar shift. A cold chill running up your spine, and a sense of dread wash over you. There was only one thing that can simultaneously upset a bar full of captains and their crew like this.

“Listen up, we’re looking for a fugitive,” A loud authoritative voice loudly announces.

You quickly decide to pick up your pace, you were certain it was you they were looking for. You weren’t going to hang around long enough for anyone to recognise you, or for something worse. It seemed that your instincts had paid off as you heard things heading towards the worse as you made you way towards the back of the bar, looking for a back way out.

“We don’t take kindly to your shit lawman,” A rowdy man says after a long pause.

You had heard how quickly thing can escalate between government law enforcers and captains and their crew, especially this far out. There was a very good chance a punch would be thrown, and answered in kind with a baton, and then all hell would break loose. Better to use that to your advantage to get out than to be trapped in the middle of it when the lawmans back up surrounded the place.

You quickly find a back door after traversing the maze of service corridors of the bar, and find yourself back in the open streets. Still dressed in your more seductive outfit you felt more exposed, especially if any descriptions of you had been circulated already.

You keep your head down and begin to make your way to the dock area, hoping to find a ship you could stow away on. You just needed to get off this rock quickly before trouble caught up with you.

Do you avoid any trouble?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)