More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

Select your Hero

Nino

Nino, the small little green haired mage was completely loyal and obedient twords her mother Sonia. She'd do anything she asked without question. One day Nino caught her mom masterbaiting and as a punishment was to eat her out.

This became a regular occurrence until Sonia gir bored of the girl. "You're no good at this, why don't you make yourself useful and give your body to the troupes, that'll make some use out of you." Sonia said as Nino did her best to try to pleasure her mom.

"Sure thing, anything for you mother." She said smiling while removing her head out between her mom's thighs.

"Good little girl, now let's get you properly dressed." Sonia said with a little chuckle at the end.

After a while Nino was all set, she was bare naked and all that covered her was some body paint on her. Now Nino can't read, so she had no clue what was written on her, but her mom did it so she didn't care.

Nino stepped out into the common area, bare naked. She had "Free Sex" Written on her stomach, along with "Cum Dump" written near her vagina with an arrow. She also had some on her cheek that read "Blowjob machine" other things where written all over her like "Slut" "Useless" and "Dumb Bitch" but those weren't as on display.

As Nino stepped out she said exactly what her mom told her to "Hi everyone! I'm officially the new sex toy of the black fang. I want to make everyone happy so please don't hold back." Eyes instantly looked over at the girl

Within a minute Nino was already thrown onto a table and getting fucked, a line was forming for her. Being her first time and just a cock jammed in without any build up it hurt like hell, but she tried her best not to scream, assuming it would make it better for the people doing it.

A few guys and girls where actually defending Nino and saying this should all stop, but she was continued to be used as a sex toy.

After a few guys who where all polite enough to cum on her and not get her pregnant had gone, she started actually enjoying the sex, letting out small cute moans of pleasure. 'So mother was actually rewarding me for doing good.' Nino thought to herself.

After about an hour straight of being used as a sex toy everyone was done with Nino, leaving her on the table covered in cum and panting. She'd stopped feeling please after her first two orgasms, but at least it didn't hurt after that.

After some time passed she ran inside to tell her mother what a good job she did. "Mommy! I did what you told me to, they all seemed to like it alot." She said smiling.

Sonia looked over at Nino and the first thing she said was "Why are you covered in cum? They where supposed to go inside to keep the tables clean, now you'll just drip everywhere." She said harshly while giving Nino a firm spank.

Nino jumped at the spanking and quickly said "I'm sorry mommy, I'll tell everyone to go inside next time."

With that Sonia walked away, seemingly not caring.

What happens next for Nino?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)