More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by inked inked

Who is the figure?

Nina, 23, college student

January 2nd, 2017

After a long and undisturbed good night sleep, Nina woke up relaxed and fit. In her head she still had the two different emergency broadcasts from last night, but she shrugged it off as a weird kind of joke the government wanted to pull for some kind of reason.

As she stood up, she realised she was too tired to switch into her pj's before going to bed. 'Damn I must have been hungover as fuck' she thought as she pulled her arms out of her hoodie and then pulled it over her head. She revealed a perfectly round set of D-cups that jiggled and bounced into place after she threw her hoodie on to her bed. Her usually silky, pitch-black hair was roughened up by her hair-do on New Years Eve and the aftermath on January 1st. She had to smile a little as she saw her reflection in the mirror, it looked like a lion's mane, if they were black that is. Her bright blue eyes still looked a little matt from exhaustion. She had a flat stomach and wide hips that gave her a wonderfull hour-glass shape. The only thing that bothered her, was her height. With only 4'8 she stood relatively small, even for a girl.

Nina peels out of her sweatpants in front of the mirror. She could be a little narcissist at times, but then again 'Who wouldn't be with my body?' she thought. She admired her beautiful little sex that was burried so perfectly between her thighs. A blank and soft triangle shaped part of skin between her hip bones that led towards a petite set of labia that were home to a tiny clit and a tight, constantly hungry honey pot. She nodded to her reflection in appreciation of what she saw and started her morning routine.

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)