More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by inked inked

What is it?

A bit unusual

She made her way towards her balcony. She lived in a first story flat locationed directly at the grounds of her university. Every student and professor had to pass her flat to make their ways to the university buildings. She had a few adjustments made as she soon developed an unusual routine after starting to study. Her balcony was now surrounded by glass plates for everyone to see her morning routine.

It wasn't out of the normal for students and professor missing out on their classes as she started her day. For almost 365 days a year she would wake up and after admiring herself in the mirror go to the balcony naked.

She shivered slightly as the fresh and cold air that hit her immediately as she opened the door. Her nipples became hard and small goose bumps formed everywhere on her body. She stretched and pushed herself up on her toes. Her breasts were pulled upwards by her arms that now stretched over her head. She grabbed a mat from the inside and layed it out on the floor. 30 minutes of yoga, followed by a few strength excercises like sit-ups, push-ups, crunches and squats. In total 60-75 minutes of workout, depending on her condition.

Today was no different except that the campus was empty. There were no classes this early after New Years, but still a few students walked by to study. She chatted to a few of them during her workout. Nothing special really, just small talk. One guy, she thought was on the basketball team, stopped and gave her a few orders that she happily followed as he whipped out his cock and stroked it to her, till he blew his load. "Thanks Nina" he yelled and she blew him a kiss. She continued to rub her needy cunt until she came herself.

She was pleased. Taking into account which day it was, it was a good start though she wished for a bigger crowd. She neatly cleaned up after herself and went back in. She headed for her room and heard her phone ring.

Who contacts her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)