More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by inked inked

Who contacts her?

Her boyfriend

She picked up the phone and saw the text from her boyfriend. "How's my girl today? Sober again? Listen, I need to ask you a big favour. I have a game tomorrow, you need to look after my dogs for a few days. Thanks, love you babe."

She sighs and smiles. Unbelievable. Well, most people thought the same about her. As promiscuous as she seemed to be, she was in a loving relationship for almost a decade. Yes, she experimented a lot and there have been occasional hook-ups with girls but never without the conscent of her boyfriend. He knew that she would always come back to him, so he permitted her to experiment as long as she kept him in the loop and was truthfull about what happened. But that was something different.

She picked up her sweatpants and her hoodie and quickly got dressed. At the door she picked up a jacket and threw that over too before slipping on her winter boots. She got into her car and got on the way. On her way she texted "Sure, on my way now. Love you, babe." "Thanks. Key is under the door mat. I had to leave already" She sighed again. 'Honestly,' she started her thoughts. '25 years old, managed a summa cum laude in both graduate and postgraduate. He was the first freshman starter ever for the university, broke almost every record there was to break, became the first draft pick and in his first season went on break several NBA records as well. Multiple All-Star nominations, MVP for both regular season and finals, three championship rings in 5 years and all that as a 5'8 PG from Germany. Yet this idiot manages to forget that his team was supposed to be on the road for the next 10 days straight.' Without realising she pulled into the driveway of his mansion. 'At least he managed to stay close'. She sighed as she parked and got out of the car.

The emergency broadcast came back to her mind and for a brief moment she actually was frightened, but she discarded that thought as she opened the door.

What to do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)