More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NAMAC NAMAC

What happens now?

Nilou finds me

I lie in bed, a little dazed from what just happened, my cheeks red. I can't believe I just did that... What even came over me? But... Remembering the detailed of what happened is so hot... I should stop thinking about this and go apologise.

A knock on the door. What's happening? Is it Nilou? Does she remember?

I cautiously approach the door and open it, to my surprise Nilou stood there, looking upset.

"W-what happened to me?" She asks, trembling, "why do I know where you are a-and... Why did I suddenly decide to- do that kind of thing?"

Oh shit. She remembers... "I'm sorry Nilou... I- I didn't think-" I lower my gaze, feeling guilty.

"Y-you must take responsibility!" She says, pulling herself close to me, face red, "I don't know what you've done to me b-but I can't stop thinking about you and wanting you..."

Does she not realise she was possessed? My actions seemed to influence her mind... A dangerous thought emerges. Could I do more... Make more of my crushes fall in love with me? This isn't right...

"I've decided that my body and soul belongs to you now... Try as I might I'm not unable to dislike you..." Nilou pushes me onto the bed, giving me a short kiss. Her lips are soft and sweet.

I kiss back, pulling her into a hug, "I promise to make you happy Nilou, and I promise to love you." This is my fault after all... Nilou hugged back, a little more relaxed. Suddenly, I heard another knock on the door, this time firm and strong.

"Nilou? I saw you go in here and seemed distressed? Are you okay?" A concerned voice asks, "Are you in trouble? This isn't your house. I might have to let myself in is you don't say anything."

"Oh no... It's Dehya." Nilou says in panic, not wanting to be seen like this.

In a rush, I accidentally activate the art again, sending my spirit outside into the visitor.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)