More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NAMAC NAMAC

What happens now?

Opening the door as Dehya

"I'm coming in!" Dehya opens the door. It isn't locked. Right as she enters her body shuddered before stumbling in, confused. I'm not looking through her eyes.

"Damnit," I say, it honestly was an accident this time...

"Dehya! It's not what it looks like!" Nilou hurriedly explains, unaware of the situation.

If I leave this body now she might best be up real bad for what I did to Nilou... Hmm if she's not aware that she's being controlled and I can influence her mind...

"I understand, Nilou," I told my newfound girlfriend, walking over to my mirror, "Damn..."

Please log in to view the image

She's so hot... Her warm skin, her firm muscles, her pretty face, her nice figure... I wonder how she feels...

I looked back to my **** body, walking over to it, "wow, who's this handsome guy?"

"X-Xihun," Nilou replied, confused by 'Dehya's' attitude change.

"Well well well~ how selfish you are for keeping this cutie to yourself... I'd totally share him with all my girl friends~" I licked my lips, "But before that~ since I'm here already let's have some fun~"

"Dehya what are you doing?" She asked, shielding my old body from me, "what's gotten into you?"

"Hmmm Xihun i guess~ his cock will get into me pretty soon," I pulled her into me, grasping her breasts, Nilou squirmed in protest, "You have a nice form... I bet Xihun loves it..." I let her go before pulling the trousers of my body down, revealing my erect cock. "Mmm that looks nice~ I wonder how it feels inside me."

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)