More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NAMAC NAMAC

Your Path

Meddling with Adepti Arts

I'm the son of a regular dockworker in Liyue, often spending time in the bookshops despite my lack of wealth. When I became of age I got accepted into the Sumeru Akademiya, with a focus on researching adepti arts of old.

One day I came across an ancient incomplete manuscript on an adepti art relating to a method of 'mental interface'. After several months of work I finally reconstructed the art using knowledge I gathered all across Teyvat, channeling through a specialised device inspired by the Akasha terminal. I can now begin to do my first test.

Finding a secluded space, I sit myself on the bed after setting everything up, only to realise I never found a test subject... Too late to do that now... I'll just think of someone to interface with and I'll compensate them later and apologise...

I activate the process, letting myself interface with someone nearby. I feel my spirit being torn out of my body, I look around, finding myself in astral form. Coincidentally, I see someone I recognise in a room close by. Nilou, the dancer. I've seen her around, she's very nice to everyone and her dances are beautiful. Getting to know her a bit more might be nice.

I feel myself being dragged towards her, my vision blurred for a moment. I open my eyes... I'm in Nilou's room? Sharing senses seems to be working. I look down- Huh? I'm looking down? I'm controlling her? That isn't how it's supposed to work.

I see her breasts on me... Maybe I could just experiment for a while just to see what went wrong...

I give them a little squeeze, they are soft and firm. I walk over to the mirror in the corner, seeing Nilou's full beauty. Watching her body move at my will, her expressions matching my own... This is quite arousing. I pose her body a little more before letting my hands wander to my crotch, letting out a moan as I rub it.

Please log in to view the imagePlease log in to view the image

This body's mine... Her beautiful face, her elegant clothes, her cute voice, her amazing figure... All mine... I continue to strike her pussy through the fabric, the sound and sight of her touching herself makes me more horny. This is so wrong... But feels so right...

"Ohhh Xihun~ you are so handsome... I always loved you... I give you permission to do whatever you like to me~" I say in her voice as I groped her body, rubbing faster as I come close to cumming.

I collapse to the floor, my legs weak, Nilou's face is now red from all the pleasure. Soon I came, the sensation is like nothing I've ever felt before, a pleasant warmth runs through my body, I let out a satisfied sigh. Nilou's underwear is now soaked with her juices, I try my best to tidy up her clothes. Embarrassed, I decide to head back to my own body for now. I lifted my spirit from Nilou and in an instant I'm back in my own room.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)