More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

When is your shift and where do you go?

Night Shift, Nightlife District

Your shift was going to take you to a seedy part of the city where all the clubs and bars are. Normally, this would be a dangerous district to be in but the new laws and certain government organizations protected every citizen that comes and goes here, including Public Service Sluts. It was a night at the weekend so it was pretty packed with party goers and all sorts of characters. This part of the city consisted of a sprawl of streets and backalleys. Dotted all over the district were the private nightlife establishments that ran businesses for private owners and sometimes the government. Some places allowed Sluts inside to entertain their guests. Other places don't, for some odd reasons that you cannot comprehend. However, the areas immediately outside those places are usually prime spots for servicing patrons. Those establishments had no control over what happens on the street.

It was early evening when you arrived here. It was quite a trek from home. A man in a suit ogled at you and smacked your ass. Another brushed against you. You felt his stiff cock in his pants but he did not stop for you. Continuing on, you did manage to find one in need of satisfaction at a bus stop. You gave him a hard handjob until the bus arrived. By then, he had already came twice from your skillful jacking. You arrived at your destination still fresh and eager to please. The lights and sounds of this place seemed familiar, but you pushed that aside as you started looking for men in need of service.

Where do you go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)