More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What happens next?

Night Audit

Jean was late. She’d overslept trying to get on the schedule for the night auditing shift, and Kate had already texted her twice, asking where the hell she was.

She did her hair, put on enough makeup to mask the fact that she’d just woken up 10 minutes before. She donned grey khakis and a white silk blouse, looking at herself in front of the mirror and remembering what Kate had told her about the night shift.

The strange things that normally happened...were a little more pronounced.

The normal auditor was on vacation. She was an older woman that usually took over from Kate and Jean on their evening check-ins shift, and she dressed...unusually showy for a hotel night auditor. It wasn’t really ever inappropriate, so much--but Jean wondered more than once: who in their right mind would go through so much prep looking fabulous to show up for a desk job?

Jean put two and two together, and her comfortable grey khakis dropped to the ground. She replaced them with a pair of leather pants and black lacquer heels and looked at herself in the mirror. Suddenly, she felt like she could use just a little more contour.

--

“Th-this is insane…” Kate whispered, sitting behind the front desk, trembling a little. Her legs were crossed, and the back of her skirt was pushed up, being manipulated by something unseen. Her crossed logs bobbed in the air as she cooed, giggling and sucking in air again. “If--if someone comes in, you could probably keep me right here without anyone noticing anything out of place--so long as you ease up on my cunt a little.” Kate’s face turned red. She was talking dirty with something that only talked back through body language.

Well, sort-of. Lack-of-body language. Kate gulped and looked down at her polo shirt, where invisible fingertips played at her chest until her nipples were visible. She laughed again, managing to slowly enter reservation info on the computer as the ghost pinched and prodded her nipples. It was a very gropey language...but it wasn’t without other benefits.

Kate looked beneath her again as the spirit renewed its activities under her skirt. Behind the front desk, there were any chairs. No stools. No crates, no boxes. Kate wasn’t sitting on anything at all.

“And when she gets here,” Kate purred, “You don’t have to let up at all. Let her see everything.”

--

Jean came into a quiet lobby. An extremely dead Tuesday night was in front of her. And so was Kate, wiggling around in her chair behind the check-in desk.

“How many tonight?”

“Mmm...um, less than 40...and you have two in-house answering requests.” They were overstaffed, which meant Jean would have to run paperwork and maybe answer a phone or two.

Kate giggled, wiggling her hips again--almost bouncing them. She was not being subtle about what was happening here, and Jean got a little red in the face.

“So...20 minutes ago you were cursing me out and dying to get out of here,” Jean said, walking to the employee door. It normally needed a key or had to be opened from the desk side, but at this point their ethereal friend had a habit of popping the door for them. “From the sounds you’re making, I guess you’re--”

Jean dropped her pocketbook. Her eyes were painted with a scene of Kate literally dripping on the ground, suspended in the air. Her skirt was pulled up in back in such a way that there was no way Jean could see anything untoward happening until she was behind the desk. From the front, she swore Kate was wiggling herself madly against a seat.

That seat...was apparently the ghost. Jean’s thoughts meandered, wondering which part of the ghost Kate was suspended by.

Kate turned to her, raising her legs in the air as the ghost swiveled Kate’s body toward her friend. Jean let out a little sound, watching Kate’s pussy pulse open, her lips dividing and allowing something massive into her cunt. Her crossed legs made the space even tighter, and she laughed, raising a hand to her reddened face.

“Didn’t I tell you?!” Kate asked as she was penetrated. “Midnight is like, some kind of cliched magical line for these things.”

“You--you can’t just…” Jean felt fingers trace down the tight leather against her ass. She was spanked hard enough to bump her forward a step, and she turned at laughed nervously. “Kate, tell it to cool it!”

“Slower...slower...please,” Kate murmured. Her crossed legs dropped down again until she was virtually sitting once more. The thing was still pumping into her, but she was apparently able to manage herself. “Like Veronica says...you don’t really get it to...mmm...cool it. At this hour you kind of make little deals with it. It helps you out, and--holy fuck, right there. More of that.” Kate’s eyes bulged, returning to her friend. “Sorry. I just mean...it makes your night easier, you let it play. You know?”

Jean’s heart was thumping. She wasn’t working this shift with Kate. She was going to be alone with this thing, at night.

"And speaking of Veronica--looks like you took a note or two. Nice pants." Kate smirked, looking down at Jean's leathers. Kate whispered something Jean couldn’t hear, and a second later, her bunched up skirt dropped down her back. She uncrossed her legs and placed them on the ground, one after the other. She gritted, looking at the little trail she’d left. She mouthed sorry at Jean, who just stuck her tongue out at her.

“It’s...nice that you two have such a good rapport,” Jean said, regarding the spot on the tread carpet and watching Kate resettle herself.

“Oh, you’ll get to know each other just as well. My Sunday night was very, very eventful. I never got to catch you up.” Kate started punching something into the computer.

“Changing the drawer?” Jean asked.

“Um...well, I’m going to just--you know, since we’re at like 55% and there’s a lot of open space, I figured I’d use 301 and...finish up.” Kate grinned stupidly, anticipating Jean’s disapproval.

“If you keep it occupied up there, does that mean it won’t be...hey!” Jean shouted, feeling her ponytail tugged just a little. No doubt an answer to her question. “Well, have fun.” Kate finished locking out the room for ‘maintenance’ and switched out the drawers, already having counted her own.

“Oh, you too…” Kate said, heading toward the rear door of the desk area as a swipe card jumped into her hand. “And remember, our little friend’s peak abilities seem to come anywhere between 3:33 and 4:44.”

Jean couldn’t believe it. Kate had just snagged a room to...literally give herself to this ghost. Fun was fun, and the thing didn’t seem malicious, but Kate seemed to go beyond good-humored in her reaction to it. There almost seemed to be a cooperation there now. A relationship. Was Kate alluding to something about the ghost doing her shift work for her?

Right. Perform mundane tasks in the afterlife so that you can fuck the help without them worrying about their inbox. Ridiculous.

Jean knew the ghost existed. Obviously. But the details of Kate’s total acceptance and the other staffers that just took this invisible in stride still made her a little suspicious. She wondered if tonight was going to change her mind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)