More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Jack29 Jack29

What's next?

Alone time

After Kate left Jean went to sit down at the desk and hopefully get some work done. Although she had a feeling that this wasn't going to be an easy task. As she sat down her chair was pulled out from behind her and she fell flat on her back. Jean gasped as her foot was pulled upwards and suspended above her by an invisible .

"Wha-stupid Ghost!" She yelled. Her ass was slapped twice and and then her foot was released. She flopped on the floor with a thud. Slowly she stood up and looked around the room

"So thats how this is going to be then?!" Jean yelled to the empty room. Suddenly her hand was pulled forward, causing her to stumble a bit. Some was leading her out into the middle of the room where the dining table was. She tried to hold on to the front counter but the Ghost both her hands together in front of her.

"No! Someone could come in!" She yelled. "How did Kate get along so well with you?"

She fell forward into the table and her waist was suspended upwards, her feet were hovering off the ground. Jean looked behind her for any sign of the invisible but the room was totally empty. Her black work dress was pulled up to her waist and she felt her ass and thighs groped. As the ghostly affection went on she felt hands running through her hair also. Suddenly she was pulled back off the table.

"Ah!" She was surprised by the sudden speedyness of the ghosts effect. Her waist was being pulled back towards the front counter. She rounded the corner and was thrown then into the chair just as she heard the front door open. Her chair was pushed forwards and her hands placed on the counter as a tall woman entered the room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)