More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What happens next?

Ghostly shenanigans

Around noon on a Friday, Jean and Kate stood behind the front desk. Jean, clad in a grey dress, was running through inventory on the computer while Kate, in a blazer and tight dress pants, answered phones. She had just hung up when she felt a breeze brush past her. "Hey!" she jumped, as she felt her rear pinched.

Jean looked at her, "What?"

"Damn ghost just got my ass." she answered, rubbing her cheek.

"Alright, sure." Jean chuckled.

"I'm serious! Don't you know about the ghost?"

Jean turned back to her computer. "I think we both know it's just everyone's imagination." she responded.

Before Kate could retort, the phone rang. She answered while her co-worker went back to her computer. Unknown to either, a mischievousness ethereal presence was listening in. So she didn't believe? This was going to be fun.

A few minutes later, the fax machine next to Jean began to make an odd ringing sound. Confused, she reached out to pick up the phone. She heard only static, then a garbled voice say "Boo."

Her dress suddenly lifted up past her waist in an unseen breeze, and she tried to desperately push it back down with her free hand. After a few moments, she wrestled it under control. The phone line was dead, so she hung up. She turned around to see Kate raise an eyebrow at her. "What? It's just the wind." Jean declared.

"Alright, sure." she responded.

Jean looked back to examine the fax machine. It was then she notice the phone cord wasn't plugged in. A sliver of doubt crossed her mind, but she disregarded it. Grabbing it, she plugged it back in. As soon as it entered the socket, a jolt of energy went into her hand. It coursed up her arm and down her flat stomach, ending with a not unpleasant pulse in her pussy. "Ngh" she mumbled, getting another glance her direction.

"It shocked me." she retorted.

Kate scoffed and went back to the phone as it rang.

Jean went back to punching keys in the computer. After a few moments, another shock jolted from a key, up her arm and back down. She gritted her teeth, but kept quiet. She tentatively pressed the same key, but nothing happened. She started typing again, but a few seconds later another key jolted her again. Her pussy twitched at the sensation, and she unconsciously crossed her legs. She slowly began to type some more, then another jolt hit her. She shuddered and closed her eyes. "I...I'm going on my lunch break."She told her coworker.

Still on the phone, Kate gave her a searching look but nodded. Jean walked into the storage room and took a deep breath. As she tried to calm herself down, she noticed a squeaking sound. Looking up, she noticed a grate was dangling off an opening to the ventilation shaft. 'Great.' she mumbled.

She walked underneath it, and lifted both her arms to re-clasp it. She stretched up on her heels, and was almost about to touch it. Suddenly, her dress whipped up over her head and flew completely off her, getting sucked right into the vent. "Wha..." she gasped and stumbled backwards, trying to cover her exposed tan lacy lingerie.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw nobody in the room. Turning back to the vent, she quickly grabbed a chair and stood on it to peer inside. She looked to the right, and just saw the edge of her dress caught on another grate, before it slipped off and slid further down out of sight. It was then she realized there was no breeze in the vent. She climbed down and pushed the thought out of her mind. Her gaze followed the vent's path along the ceiling to where it continued over the door to the server room. Acting quickly before she was caught, she typed in her code on the door's keypad. When she hit 'enter', the door unlocked and another amorous volt coursed into her nether regions.

She stumbled through the door and saw it. Another grate was open above the two server towers, and her dress lay draped across some sort of protruding rod on the floor between them. She strode over and bent down to get it as the door closed behind her. It was just slightly out of reach, so she got down on all fours. Reaching forward, she tugged on the dress, but it was stuck on the rod. With her other hand, she reached forward to get it off. As she leaned forward, she lost her balance. She reached out with both hands and grabbed the cloth covered rod for support.

She then felt the biggest jolt yet, causing her hands to seize up and grip harder. Another pulse immediately followed, then another. She opened her mouth, but no sound except shallow gasps came out. Her pussy twitched and vibrated with the energy. All the hair on her body stood on end, her shoulder length locks pointed out in all directions. She shook and shuddered with intense pleasure and shock. Bolts of static arced around the cups of her bra, while a similar phenomenon danced between her legs.

The energy and pleasure built and built, her clit practically humming. There was a final almighty pulse, "A...A...A...OhH!" she managed to gasp. Her hips writhed in ecstasy as half the lights in the room sparked and popped as her orgasm washed over her.

When it was over, her head fell forward on a bundle of wires as she collapsed, her ass still perked in the air as thin tendrils of smoke drifted up between her legs and off her bra. She slowly regained her senses and lifted her head. She grasped the dress and managed to stand on shaky legs. She failed to notice the distinct lack of any rod as she pulled her clothes away. She stumbled over to the door and grabbed the wall for support. As she caught her breath, she peered around the room. She wasn't sure what had just happened, but she knew she sure as hell couldn't explain it.

She felt her hair and found it had thankfully fallen back into place. She ran her hand over her mound but it was almost dry, if not a little hot. Carrying her dress, she walked through the door and looked behind her again. A breeze brushed past her, and she felt and heard an audible smack on her ass. She stood there stunned as the door slammed shut behind her.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)