More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What's next?

All work and no play

Jean walked into her office to get a jump on her work for the night. As she approached her desk, she eyed her swivel chair and thought of Kate. She began to wonder how it would feel to sit-no, stop that. She blushed as she quickly pushed the thought away. As if sensing her thoughts, she gasped a little as something tugged up on the back of her panties.

Shaking her head, she sat down at her desk and pulled up the financial reports for the day to log the data. As she began to type, she squirmed slightly as something seemed to tickle her from the seat. This ghost was going to be more distracting than she'd hoped. As if in response, the sensation picked up its tempo and she shifted ass to try and escape it reach, but to no avail. She lifted her hands away from the keyboard and looked up at the empty room to scold the invisible poltergeist, when she heard the keys continue clicking on their own.

Confused, she looked down and watched with surprise as the data for the day seemed to enter itself. "Wow, that's-ooh!" she jumped a little as invisible fingers skittered up the crease between her legs, before the tickling returned at a renewed pace. "That's actually kinda nice." she muttered as she leaned back in her chair to enjoy the sensation as she watched her work do itself.

From what she was able to focus on, the entity seemed to know its stuff in regards to the hotel's finance. Whoever heard of a ghost accountant? She hummed slightly and tilted her head back as the tingling sensation traced back in forth between her thighs. She supposed it wasn't any stranger than a ghostly molester.

Fifteen minutes later the work was done. She noted with a hint of satisfaction that it was faster than she could have done it, making her night that much easier. "Well, I guess I should say thanks." she declared as she made to stand, but suddenly found herself pushed back into the chair with a gentle yet firm . She held up her hands in defense and laughed nervously. "Alright easy there big guy. You had your fun, but I need to get to the front desk to-oh my!" she gasped, grasping the arms of the swivel chair tightly as it suddenly hovered off the ground.

She felt butterflies dance in her stomach as the chair hovered up and carried her over the desk as it floated towards the door. The door opened itself and she hovered out behind the desk and she held her breath. If somebody saw...

But to her relief the lobby was empty as she made her magical entrance. The chair hovered down, and she landed behind the guest computer. She let out a breath she was holding and slowly stood with shaky legs. "That was, um, wow." she said to no one in particular, and she jerked forward as her leather covered ass was spanked with an audible smack.

--

It was now 1:00 AM as she went over the guest log for the day, and the ghost had been a constant presence around her. The page had scrolled itself down as she read while her nipples seem to move by themselves beneath her blouse as something invisible squeezed and toyed with them. As she got to the last entry, she checked and noted that Kate's room was still listed as occupied. She must be having a hell of a time. Jean thought as her pants suddenly unbuttoned and unzipped themselves.

Jean looked down and gasped softly as the front of her thong bulged out as an invisible hand slid down the front of her pants. "Oh fuck." she whispered, grabbing the counter and sticking her ass out slightly as the ghostly hand massaged her pussy. "Mmm yeah. Just a little-yeah right there." she groaned as quietly as she could, closing her eyes and biting her lip. It had barley been an hour and she was already letting the ghost in her pants? She began to scold herself, then decided fuck it. A little bit more of this and she'd be wetter than Kate had been.

Her eyes snapped open as she heard the first set of the front doors ding open. The entrance was just out of sight around the corner, but whoever was coming in would see her in moments. She quickly grasped the open flaps of her pants and tried to pull them together, but found an invisible seeming to keep them from being budged.

"Seriously?!" she hissed. Apparently it was, because she stifled a gasp as something flicked her clit as the unseen digits continued to play with her. Footsteps were approaching, so she inched closer to the counter. It was fairly tall, coming up to just below her chest, so hopefully she could hide her state of dress from any prying eyes. She looked down and noticed the faint indentations of her nipples poking through her bra and blouse. Hopefully they wouldn't notice.

As she waited anxiously, a young couple walked into view, seemingly coming back from a night out on the down. The woman was dressed in a short red dress with matching heels, and clung lovingly to the man's arm. Or maybe it was a mix of being intoxicated, which they both clearly were. Jean smiled at the couple and they smiled back, the girl waving happily as they approached the elevator. Jean gritted her teeth as a finger dipped into her cunt, sliding slowly in and out as she watched the couple wait for the elevator.

As she watched, her eyebrows rose in surprise as the back of the woman's skirt suddenly rose up on its own to display the black thong and garter belt she wore beneath. The girl gasped and looked up at the man's face before smiling mischievously. He looked slightly confused but just smiled back, oblivious of what was happening below his vision. Jean watched indentations form and deform on the girl's well endowed backside as the ghost coped a feel. As she watched, tried her best not to moan or squirm as ghostly fingers entered her from below.

When the elevator door finally opened, the woman's skirt fell back into place as they both eagerly walked in. Before the doors had finished closing, Jean could see them grabbing each other and kissing passionately before the doors slid shut to hide them.

Jean sighed loudly as she found herself alone, slumping forward as the fingers continued. She looked at the clock as it read 1:30. She realized with a thrill that her night was just beginning as her pants were forcefully yanked down to her ankles.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)