More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Limited Space Limited Space

who and what kind of trap?

Nicki Minaj - “Reverse” Bear Trap

It had been one hell of show. The rapper, in her early 30’s, was currently on tour and she was loving it. The crowds, the atmosphere, the money. It was all there. Her concert tonight had been her best one yet and she wasn’t even halfway through the tour!

Nicki herself, was currently in her bathrobe after just coming out of the shower. She’d just come back to her massive multi roomed hotel “room” (that was more like an apartment) half an hour ago and she was exhausted from a hard day’s work. The rapper grabbed her phone and looked online to see what people were saying about her and her performance.

“10 out 10!!!”

“Best. Show. Ever”

“I LUV U NICKI.”

These messages and hundreds more were plastered on her social media. It brought a large, contented smile to her face. The only somewhat negative thing that she saw (something that Nicki didn’t even consider a negative) was that some news articles were reporting the fact that she had a nip slip during the show. She was wearing lots of revealing costumes so it was bound to happen and hey, any publicity was good publicity. If she remembered correctly it had happened just after she’d sung Anaconda and as she was shaking her ass, one of her breasts had got free of her bra. Oh well, she didn’t really care. Besides, Nicki was sure, a lot of fans would love the treat of one of her naked breasts.

As she browsed things on her phone, she heard one of the floorboards creak in one of her rooms. Her head shot up. She was meant to be the only one in here. After a brief moment, she went back to her phone thinking it was probably nothing. Then the floor creaked once more.

“Hello?” She called out. Nothing. The rapper got up and moved to her bedroom door. Before opening it, she doubled checked her bathrobe was tied relatively tightly. It could be a nightmare keeping a figure as curvaceous as her’s covered sometimes. She moved into the kitchen and looked around. There was no one else there. However when she looked at the door that led to the hallway and the elevator down to the rest of the hotel, she realized that it was open. Now Nicki was sure she’d never leave that open. She’d even put a do not disturb sign up as well so none of the hotel staff would bother her.

Something felt wrong and rapper tentatively walked up to the door and slowly shut it. Just as the door locked shut, it happened. Someone grabbed her from behind. She struggled and tried to scream but the person holding her was strong and they slapped a chloroform covered rag over her face. Within a few seconds she was out cold…

The first thing that went through Nicki’s mind as she awoke was the slight stinging pain in her ass. A pain that only seemed to increase as her senses came back to her. She was in a dirty, metallic and windowless room. The only light came from the single bulb that hung loosely from the relatively high ceiling. It provided just enough light so that the rapper could make out what was inside the room with her. There wasn’t much. An old, boxy grey TV that sat on a rickety wooden table to her right. And to her left was some weird large machine made up of a combination of a metal frame and a strange, long dildo looking object. A few metres in front of her was the door to the room. It was metal and heavy.

When Nicki looked down at herself, after realising how uncomfortable she was, she got one of the largest shocks of her life. She was completely naked. Not only that but she was bound to a chair by her wrists and ankles by metal, electronic cuffs that dug into her skin. Her chair had been welded to the floor. There was also some strange device strapped to her. It’s straps wrapped around her waist and thighs multiple times and was secured just below her navel with a heavy duty padlock.

However that wasn’t the worst part. It was only when she squirmed did she realise something horrible. Part of the device was deep inside of her ass. It was only when she spread her legs did she realise that chair she was sitting on had been modified. Most of its base had been removed to accommodate the device. The rapper bent forward to take a look at it and gasped in horror. Below her, sticking out of her stretched asshole, was a large, rectangular and mechanical device. It was heavy and she could feel it deeper inside of her than anything ever should have been. There was a small analog timer on its front, a timer that connected to a wire that lead to the floor. Without knowing why, something told her not to break that wire.

Nicki jumped when the television roared to life. There was static with a loud shrieked of white noise for a couple of seconds before a white and red clown face became clearly visible on the screen.

“Hello Nicki.” It bellowed in its low and rumbling voice. “Do you want to play a game?”

“Let me go you sick fuck!” The rapper screamed, struggling against the restraints on her wrists. However she soon realised that the television was not live, only a recording as the puppet continued on.

“You’ve made a career out of sexualising yourself, using your body when talent failed. At every opportunity, you have done anything you could to snuff out your competition and stay on top. The music industry, like many others is difficult to get into. But do you know how many people you robbed of a future with your actions? How many people are penniless with crushed dreams because of you?”

Nicki gulped, tears were stinging her eyes.

“You don’t, do you? That means I have to show you.” The recording image changed. It showed a styrofoam like model of a female torsos from the back with the same device, that was strapped to the rapper, strapped to it. “The machine attached to you will go off after a minute when the timer starts. When it does...” The styrofoam exploded, the device took its place and it seemed much larger now like its width had tripled. The video changed back to the puppet. “...your life will end. The machine will expand outwards inside your body and blow your lower half apart. Think of it like...a reverse bear trap...one that expands instead of contracting.”

Now Nicki started to ball but the video continued on.

“There is a chance of salvation however. When this video ends, you will be released from your chair and you will have to confront my other machine, it should be on your left. A few L.E.Ds on the metal frame lit up. “Although archaic in its appearance, I assure you it is not. There is a 12 dildo upon the machine and it is the key to your survival. It is littered with state of the art moisture sensors that will know when you have taken all 12 inches inside of your mouth and down your throat. Another L.E.D lit up. It revealed a clear plastic box at the end of the device that held a key. “Once all 12 inches are inside of you, the box at the back will open allowing you to free yourself from the bear trap before it is too late. Once the bear trap goes off, the door at the end of the room will open.”

The screen changed again, this time to a close up directly on the puppet’s face.

“The door will open whether you escape or not, so it is up to you Nicki. Will you escape or will the police find your dismembered body? The choice is yours.” The video ended and the screen went black.

“Wait!” She called out but it didn’t matter. Her chair bindings released her with an electronic ping. Purely out of instinct she got up and half ran/half hobbled (due to large device in her ass) to the television in an attempt to make it not go off but in doing so...she did the unthinkable.

She pulled the wire off of the bear trap and it’s time began ticking. She looked down at herself. Her breath caught in her throat. What was she going to do? 12 inches was ridiculously, almost impossible. She didn’t want to die. She didn’t want to die. She didn’t want to die.

Nicki looked over at the farm with the dildo. She gulped.


Can She Escape In Time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)