More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Oh and who are you?

Nick. 19 year old NEET

While the family income was a big factor, another reason you never had a pet before was because for the longest time you simply were not responsible enough. Even when you entered your teen years - it was parents that did all the chores around the house while you played video games or watched TV.

Now at college age, but refusing to go to college you were is still a bit excitable and lazy at the same time, making it hard to focus on studies, or any one thing really. Despite never doing chores you didn't do it out of resent for your parents, in fact many would say you were closer to your parents than other children your age.


On that fateful day he looked into a mirror in the morning and you saw a lean guy - 178cm tall ( 5'10") with short blonde hair that he never takes care of so he has a permanent bedhead. He has green eyes and has a thinner build. He's in shape more because of proper dieting than exercise. He has a small scar on his lip from an accident when he was a kid that never fully healed.

With interest in all things pop-culture, he was spending most of his days playing computer games, and watching Netflix.

What more can be written? Not much, he didn't have many friends, and most of the ones he had were online.

He has lead a boring, lazy life ... but that all was about to change now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)