More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by Spioch Spioch

Who's at the door?

[Chapter 1 Recap] Who's at the door?

Quick Thank You!

I know. I know. I promised to let you know who's at the door, but I figured this is actually a good point to end a chapter and give anyone who bookmarked but is hesitant to read an indication that certain arc is done!

I'd like to thank everyone who sent supportive messages and kind words, and I'd very much like to thank the person I wrote this story with - who have given me permission to publish it (edited), but choose to remain anonymous. I hope you're well, and all the best wishes!

Chapter 1 Recap

It was certainly an interesting start of the vacations for Nick. Shortly after arriving at the vacation home, he is instructed by his Dad to make sure he takes care of the dogs properly.

After waking up he's shocked to discover that the dogs in question are actually both of his parents, who are apparently into pet play and decided to get their son involved in it as their partner.

Despite things having potential to go wrong in multiple ways Nick decides to go with the flow and prove to his Mom and Dad that he can in fact be trusted with a pet of his own.

Mom & Dad Daisy & Chip spend the morning playing in the garden and adjusting to their new role. With Martin proving to be much more comfortable then Anna who is still hesitant about embracing her pet persona, but is making headway towards it.

Afternoon is another challenge for Nick as his new pets clearly need a bath, but that of course comes with the uncomfortable fact of seeing two people close to him naked. Yet. Again he prevails, by the strong **** of repression, slowly slipping the humanity of his Mom and Dad out of his mind he gets both of his pets clean.

Just as Nick thinks he caught a break and will be able to relax, the door rings...

Role-Play With Me!

Quick reminder that I am accepting role play partners and suggestions for this story!
If you have an idea, or you'd like to play any of the characters in the story except the parents (yes, it includes Nick), then let me know!
You can read about the story, and limits here, and more about how to RP here you can also of course comment with your ideas and suggestions!

Ok. For real. Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)