More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

So, what's your carrot, and what's the family fetish?

[From The Author]

So this is a crazy basic prompt I had in my mind for a long time. You are an irresponsible son or a daughter who really messed up, but there's a way out. Your perverted father (or mother!, or sister!), decides to test you and take part in a family fetish tradition.

Like few of my other stories this one grew out of role plays, hence the changes of the perspective and a bit of a GMy tone in descriptions. Overall 1st person is the players, second or third person is the GM/narrator speaking. If you add a chapter you're free to use any person you want!

I'm hoping for a long term story with the focus on the family dynamics, descriptions of feelings, and overall to have fun with a concept. But there are two rules:

  1. Keep it grounded. No magic, no mind control, no gender-chaning , no sci-fi, and limited use of the celebrities.
  2. No casual ! It should be a taboo, that's the fun part, m'kay?

Content Warning

The stories I write will have in them sooner or later (unless you do not casual wank between father and son to be an ). There will be also bi-sexual or straight up gay things happening.

In contrast to many of my other stories, everything should be consensual (worst would be ).

Technically-non- version

You can adjust the story slightly to make it less -y, by altering the customization variables.

Set Dad to Uncle or Step Dad and Mom to Aunt or Step Mom and set Step- to Step- (for sister/brother) and the story will still make sense (mostly), but your character will be adopted :)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)