More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JayDoubleDee JayDoubleDee

You are:

Nichole Merhige 18, female. Intimacy Issues, Therapy

You sit in the lobby waiting. You see, all throughout high school, you were never able to get and keep a boyfriend. You'd sit there with your friends and listen to them brag about their encounters with boys. But now you're starting university, you were enough to actually talk to your family doctor. She saw your insurance and didn't hesitate to recommend this therapist, Denise Granger.

"Miss Merhige, please come in..." came a voice from the office, "please shut the door behind you."

After being called back, you lay back on a therapy couch, she introduces herself. She's gorgeous, you think. If anyone can help you, it has to be her. Average height, tanned skin, long dark hair kept up in a loose bun, thick black-rimmed glasses you weren't entirely convinced she needed, piercing gray eyes, lips that were thick and made for kissing and sucking with a beauty mark just below and to her right of them. Her bust was impressive. Easily double-ds. She's wearing a black pinstripe pantsuit, her jacket was open revealing a lilac shirt underneath. The shirt was unbuttoned enough to reveal a valley of cleavage and the top of a red lacy bra. Her hips were real thick and juicy.

"Pleased to meet you, why don't you tell me what brings you to see me?" She holds a folder with your new file in it and idly twirls a pen between her fingertips.

For you the idea was almost a status thing... how could you compete with the other girls if you couldn't swap stories about your boy toy of the month's cock? You've always loved the idea of cocks. Something warm, stuffing you, filling you completely. But... you confess you've always had trouble with me any sort of romantic, or even just sexual feelings towards men. You tell her about being teased by your friends calling you a dyke... and reluctantly you admit you find women attractive, but you couldn't escape the desire for something meaty they just didn't have.

"I see... have you considered toys... maybe a girlfriend with a strap on?" She asks, eyeing you without judgment and scribbling a few notes.

You tell her about that... the idea that you know, if you were with another girl, you'd want her to be able to feel herself inside of you. You tell her that you appreciate toys though. Blushing you admit that your mother got you a thick dildo for going off to school. You jokingly say you lost your virginity to it.

"I feel we're getting somewhere... Nichole. May I call you Nichole?" she gently bites her pen and turns a page in her notes.

You felt your heart flutter a little. Not sure why. "Of course, please," you offer.

"Very good. If I may ask, how is your relationship with your mom, Nichole?"

You blush slightly answering that after just admitting your mother gave you a dildo, that you make liberal use of. "Great... she's really like the best friend I never had. I can tell her anything." You try to shake the feeling, but you notice yourself becoming a little aroused.

"Okay, now you don't have to answer this, and this is a judgment-free zone. Have you ever entertained sexual fantasies involving your mother?"

You blanche, and stammer, "I uh... no!! Why would I..." you sigh, crestfallen, and look up at the ceiling rather than Denise. "... yes." You bit your bottom lip and subtly squeeze your legs together trying to suppress the growing arousal but only fueling it instead. "I would sometimes fantasize about her using the dildo on me... or getting off while watching me ride it," you feel your cheeks flush red.

Denise scribbles something down, "that's fine. I'm happy we can talk openly about such things here, I know it's not easy Nichole. So, we've established your sexual object of desire are cocks, yes? You find women attractive but don't feel as though they could satisfy you, and you admit to having some repressed fantasies, if not feelings for your mother?"

Your cheeks now beet red, you nod in agreement.

She gives you a warm smile and writes something down before closing the folder and her notes. "I'd like to try a bit of experimental roleplay, I want you to do what comes naturally. Be honest with yourself and me. Can you do that? Would you like to try this?" She takes off her glasses and lays them down with her notes, looking rather sultry suddenly.

Your breath picks up as you look at her, she is gorgeous. Old enough to be your mother, beautiful enough to be on the cover of any magazine, "ok." you squeak.

"Very good," she gets up from her tall back leather chair and sits beside you on the lounge, a hand ever so suggestively gripping your inner thigh. "Baby, mommy wants to talk to you. Do you have a moment?" She squeezes the inside of your thigh coming a bit higher and rubbing now.

"M-m-om? What's up?" This was weird... is she trying to get you to realize you've repressed some sexual attraction to your own mother?! Is this from Freudian bullshit!?

"I know you've been having a rough time sweety," she bit her lip, her eyes full of lust but her face is such a perfect vision of motherly concern. "Do you remember the toy... I gave you when you turned 18?" Her hand is cupping your womanhood and rubbing through your jeans now.

Everything in your head tells you to abort mission and flee. But your head isn't doing the thinking right now, and her hand feels so good right there. What the hell? "Y-yeah, mom. I couldn't forget. I use it almost every- ahem." You stop yourself... and tremble slightly, she leans in and kisses you on the cheek for encouragement. "Every day... I like to do it in the tall mirror in the bathroom, and ride it so I can see myself... I like to pretend it's you watching me." God, you're feeling wet right now. How is this woman getting you to confess something like that?

"What if I could participate too, honey? Would you like that?" you notice she's undone the button on her pants and unzipped them now. She takes one of your hands and guides it down into her pants...

"Wh-mom!? Is that?!" your hand finds something hot, quickly hardening and very thick in your "mother's" pants... It definitely feels like real skin, your fingers find the way to its head, something wet drips there.

She grins at you and scoots her pants down, revealing no underwear, a thick hard cock springs free, "mommy can make that need, that drive better... I can be your dildo, honey. You can always say no. Mommy will be a little disappointed she couldn't help you with your problem personally, but she'll understand."

Your heart threatens to achieve escape velocity from your chest. Never did you think these words would come out of your mouth, but you're lost in lust and fantasy right now. "Please... fuck me, mommy. I want it so bad. I want to feel your hard length inside me. I want you to pound my pussy and make cum." Woah, that escalated quickly.

What followed was a flurry of kissing and licking, with clothes flying off in every which direction, until the two of you come to a disheveled stop. Mommy is lined up with your soaking wet entrance, teasing your lips mixing her pre-cum in with your wetness. "Mommy's gonna fuck her little girl silly," she teased.

You let out a surprised shriek of pleasure as she forces every inch of her monster cock into you at once, your pent-up, repressed feelings, and arousal overtaking your young body. You cum immediately. But she doesn't grant you a reprieve as your mommy pistons in and out of your wet fuck hole. Her huge balls smack loudly against your teen ass with each thrust, "fuckmemommy, fuckmemommy, fuckmemommy, fuckmemommy, fuckmemommy!" you whimper over and over, looking in her horny lust-driven eyes.

She happily obliges, her cockhead battering down the door to your womb, you feel yourself cum again, she leans in and kisses you deeply on the mouth, passionately seeking out her little girl's tongue. You moan into her mouth like the needy little wanton slut you've become for your mommy and wrap your legs around her, trying to pull her deeper and deeper into you. Your fingers dig into her back.

Breaking your kiss she whispers, "baby, mommy's gonna cum now. Where do you want it...? I could cum all over my baby girl, maybe you'd like to suck it instead, or..." there's a twinkle in her eyes, "maybe you want to feel your mommy cum deep inside of you. Mmmh, that's right sweety. Would you like to be mommy's personal little cum dump? Maybe you want to breed yourself some new sisters, hmm? Mommy will take you away from all this university nonsense and keep you well fucked and pregnant at home. Would you like that baby?"

You. Can't. Even. You cry out in pleasure and try to hump back against your mommy, you whimper and beg her, "oh mommy I'm so close to cumming again, please cum in me I want to milk your beautiful huge cock right into my womb... I want you to make me yours, and raise our children. You can fuck me however you want mommy, my body is yours..... FFfffffffuuu, cuming mommy, cum in me, cum in me, cum in me!"

Your mommy buries her thick cock inside of you, her balls pulse and churn as she pumps load after load of her seed right into your womb, "oh God, that's right baby. You've made such a wonderful choice..." she kisses you again, passionately churning her cock inside of you, wanting to make sure you feel every pulse, every jet of her cum that she floods you with

As your combined orgasms settle down, you find she's collapsed on you. She's bigger and maybe ever so slightly heavier than you, but it's a good weight feels right to have her on you and inside of you. You wrap your arms around her and hug tightly. "Love you, mommy..." you whisper.

That seems to bring her out of her stupor, she blushes and runs a hand up, running her fingers through your hair... "I suppose this is where I should say, see you same time next week... but it's also a Friday and you're my last appointment today so...

Maybe you'd like to...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)