More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

New position (transformation)

Jane was having a fun vacation with a friend, in Cuba. It was fun, the days were warm and the hotel had a good nightclub.

One night, a member of the staff started to hit on her. It was a big muscular black guy and with the helping, his dominant attitude was arousing her. She brought him to her room and he immediately took her clothes off.

"Wow, calm down big guy... We just arrived." She drunkingly said.

The man she didn't remember the name, if he even told her, grabbed her by the neck. "You brought me because you wanted my big cock, isn't it ?"

He was so dominant, she smiled and tried, badly, to look calm. She indeed wanted to have a crazy night with the guy.

"I just said, no need..." She started to say, but he threw her on the bed. "Hey !"

The man grabbed her small ass and pushed his large cock against her pussy. She could feel it going all the way spreading her pussy like never before. He enjoyed her tight hole and started fucking it like a cocksleeve.

"Oooh fuck ! Calm down !! AAaAanh !!!"

"Shut up fuck face, you're mine, now !" He shouted.

Despite the insult, Jane find the whole thing highly pleasurable. Soon, he changed position and fucked her one leg on his shoulder and the other at his side. The girl could only moan at this point and every time she was about to come, he changed position. He kept calling her fuck face, and cum bucket, but the more he was saying it, the less it was insulting. At some point what he was saying was just gibberish.

Getting close to cum several times, Jane wanted to beg for it, but only moans could leave her lips. She needed so much to come, she would do anything for it. But then, the man stopped fucking her pussy and brought her down to fuck her mouth, down her throat. At this point, Jane was so aroused that, when she felt his cum going down her throat, she also came in a muffled cry out of pleasure. She then lost consciousness short time after that.

Next morning, Jane woke up in her bed feeling strange and incredibly horny. She tried to speak, but no sound came out. She couldn't feel her teeth or her tongue. Slipping her finger in her mouth, she felt an intense pleasure similar to her pussy. Inside, she didn't feel anything except for wet flesh.

When her friend came to her room to check up on her, he saw the pussy she had now in the middle of her face.

"Oh my God ! Jane !! What happened ?!" He said, feeling a hard on in his pants.

Jane didn't answer, she needed a cock, now ! And her friend was just there. She pulled his cock from his pants and gobbled it all, feeling great pleasure from the sensation of his meat deep in her mouth-pussy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)