More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zooguy  zooguy

Niece or a nephew?

Nephew

Nephew. Anyway, your uncle wanted me to show you the ropes so to speak." He gestured toward an old red pickup with a horse trailer attached. Once we'd loaded up, he continued.

"We'll pick up your first two anthros and then head out to your uncle's old place. Ah, here we are"

He pulled up to a massive building with a series of corrals attached.

"I recommend going to the corrals first. The animals there are usually expensive so using the discount for them is a pretty sound idea."

I nodded and walked toward the pens, noting as I arrived that each one was numbered. When in doubt, start with the 1st.

The majority of animals in this set of pens were horses. A busty thoroughbred took a nap on the floor and across from a huge, hung Clydesdale, that was in the middle of pleasuring his 27-inch cock. Appaloosas, Clydesdales, Arabians, Quarter Horses, and any other horse you could imagine inhabited the pens. Towards the end though a zebra mare stood out in the crowd of horses and donkeys.

I turned the corner and was greeted by sheep and goats. Nothing of note there.

The next row was a herd of cattle. If horses had the largest cocks then cows had mega tits. The milk cow breeds all had a minimum of E cups, and the ones whose bestial counterparts were used for meat never dipped below D cups. However, the real standouts were located near the end. A 9-foot tall amazonian cow called an auroch they were one of the revived species. Located next to her was a 4 ft tall short stack cow that was busy swimming around in her pool. Her stand-out feature was her long serpent tail. She was an ophiotaurus. Unfortunately, both were way out of my price range, even with the discount.

The second to last row was mostly pigs, without much to look at besides the massive boar called Hogzilla. About a foot shorter than the auroch his nuts were about the size of my head.

The last row was by far the most varied. A random assortment of animals containing everything from llamas to a flock of ostriches.

I toured around a bit more, and once I was confident in my decision, I walked up to the salesman and said to her "I'll take.....

What animals do you take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)