More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Muge Muge

Whom would you like to ask?

Nel, Your Sister

"Nel," you say. She looks up at you, eyebrow raised. Her dress is simple, white and brown with a laced-up front a little too high-up on your chest for you to see anything but the small beginnings of her petite cleavage. "For this adventure, I would like you to accompany me."

"Really?" She asks, forgetting to be upset with you for having been chosen instead of her. She puts her fork down on her plate with a loud clang. She tries to hide her smile. "I mean, sure, if you want. I have no problem with that." Your parents look on at you, proud that you have chosen your sister for this quest, but with a slight glint of worry that both of their children are on such a dangerous quest to slay a dragon.

"But I need to know, before we depart, if you are going to be willing to follow my every command, my every order, and my every wish, as it could be life-or- out there and I am going to need absolute control."

"Yes, sure, whatever, of course," Nel says. It is very unconvincing.

"Nel, I'm being serious."

"Oh, c'mon, it's not going to be that dangerous and we're well prepared. If worse comes to worst, I'll follow your orders." She sticks her tongue out at you and moves towards her shoes by the front door.

What would you like to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)