More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grif*end Grif*end

What's next?

Natasha

The more he thought about it the more he was convinced Natasha was the best choice, not only it would be easy and guilt free to take and use her picture but he figured watching porn of his otherwise timid colleague was bound to be extra hot.

Confident of where he would find her at this time of the day he quickly made his way to the library.

As expected he found his target at her usual reading spot, noticing she seemed pretty focused and George taking advantage of this opportunity took out his phone and after plugging in his earbuds opened the app then after selecting the dress orb aimed his camera at Natasha taking a photo.

Immediately a notification appeared asking him if he was sure he wanted to recruit the girl in the photo a bit annoyed by the pointless question he pressed yes and a cut scene with the dress orb exploding played out and then a magical girl that looked eerily similar to Natasha appeared in his screen.

Only a moment later the devil girl assistant showed up holding a party popper. "Congratulations on recruiting your first magical girl master weaver! "

"Now then, when available your magical girl will wander the town and get rid of any bad daemons she might encounter, Magical girls can do this well enough on their own but being there for them during their struggles is likely to make them like you and trust you more ! Oh but it might also have an impact on their autono-"

The devil girl was suddenly interrupted by the sound of two subsequent a bell notifications

"-Two already? What a needy bitch... "ahem" Master weaver before i continue with more details on how the magic girls fights are run let me explain an other feature of the game, the confidant system !"

"At various points the girls you recruited will confide to you about their troubles and you can advise them in return the girls might not necessarily follow your advice but they will take it to heart so what you say will have an effect on them, oh but you can feel free to just ignore them too their questions might remain for a little while but they will eventually disappear but enough about explanations let's check it out !

The screen changed to something resembling a chat room with multiple channels one had the topic "I think that guy keeps checking me out, what should i do ?"

While the other had "I think he is playing some game in his phone now I don't think he should be using the library for that... should i tell him something?"

After reading both questions the devil girl shook her head in disappointment "She sure has a lot of free time "sigh"

Well my suggestion is that she should go and beg him to fuck her then she'd know if he was checking her out or not.

As for topic number 2 tell the little creep she should mind her own fucking business.

Both suggestions seemed quite bold to George distracting him from how strangely these questions seemed to fit the current situation instead he started wondering... if he could say anything at all could he tell her to...

In the end he decided...

(Feel free to post your suggestions about what George would post in Confidant system, in the comments i plan to choose one of them, since there are two questions this time around make sure to specify the question he is responding to by placing q1 (first question by order of appearance) or q2 (second question by order of appearance) infront of your suggestion, if there are no suggestions George will just ignore the messages.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)