More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Grif*end Grif*end

What's next?

George hesitated

George shook his head, even if this was just a game he wasn't just going to type whatever profanities came to mind as advice this just wasn't who he was.

Noticing Natasha was now discreetly looking at him, he quickly gathered his things and left the library, he'd rather not risk her finding out he took her picture especially given what he used it for.

Once home he reopened the app noticing he could no longer interact with either of the threads which actually made him feel relieved but then the demonic app guide walked into his screen

"Jeez Master weaver we were having a conversation and just hung up on me out of the blue..." The avatar seemed to get flustered as it took a suggestive pose "I have to admit ot was kinda hot, you should really try to explore that side of you more."

"Eh?" Was all George could say in response before the devil girl took control of the conversation again.

"But let's get back on track, as i was saying before i was so rudely interrupted helping your girls will make them like you more but will lower their autonomy which will give them a penalty when you are not present during their fights, by the way the vast majority of fights happen during the night so holding their hands can be a rather draining business."

The guide grinned mischievously and George could swear she locked eyes with him.

"But now you are probably wondering what are you supposed to do if fight only happen at night ? Well dear master weaver you could visit the market, auction or realisation room, assign new dresses to your girls or modify existing ones in the atelier and finally you can use the familiar mode to check on their status!"

The devil announced exited before starting to scratch her her cheek awkwardly almost apologetically.

"Unfortunately right now you lack the resources to engage in these activities... Now you could buy them with money but i really recommend that you wait as your girls will be able to easily gather all the [essence coins] and [Magic thread] you'll need once they get used to fighting, as for [fate seeds] and [destiny seeds] those are a bit harder to come by but they too will naturally accumulate after time."

George found it weird that the game tried to discourage him from spending but he did appreciate the gesture.

"Tell you what dear master weaver." The voice of the devil girl interrupted his thoughts. "Since i really like you and you are just starting out i'll give you these.

George looked at his screen to see the navigator holding 3 tickets of various colours.

"Here's a regular, a premium and a special 10 roll vouchers just for you ! You can use these in the realisation room to get more dress orbs ! If you have more orbs you can get more girls so why not give it a try?" Said the devil navigator pointing at an interface shortcut that had become highlighted.selecting it took George to a new screen showcasing a rather extensive number of gatcha banners.

Taking the time to read through the information available George found out that the banners were divided between three standard and nine premium, more specifically the standard banner included [Starlight call] which only had the generic "Magia" dresses exclusively, [Everyday heroes] which had all kinds of uniforms and everyday clothes and finally [Fetishes of power] which had only underwear and fetish wear accessories as for the premium banners there was [Destiny of Illuminated Stars] which was just a better version of [Starlight call], [Heavenly Grace] themed around gods and angels, [Netherworld Glamour ] which had dresses based on fiends and chthonic entities, [Mythic Origin ] that had dresses inspired by fantasy settings, legendary creatures and heroes, [Infinity paradox] which had various sci-fi items, [Truths from Beyond ] seemed to be based on lovecraftian creatures, [Fairy glitter fever dream] was as the name suggested about fairies and other similar fay creatures, [Wild spirit ] Which had all kinds of beasts, finally there was [Animus Element ] which had alchemical creations and elemental creatures.

So after he was done reading all that he decided...

https://strawpoll.com/NMnQ5A7Ywn6

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)