More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Grif*end Grif*end

What's next?

Rolling in Wild spirit

George decided to go for the Wild spirit roll so he clicked on the corresponding option.

Immediately his screen changed to a cut scene with a with an ancient looking tree getting hit by thunder, then the camera zoomed in to 10 marks on the bark one of whom seemed to have a silver nimbus of light coming from it.

Rino-girl [Dress]

Bone darts [Accessory]

Clawed hands [Accessory]

Slited irises (beast) [Accessory]

Ze-Bra [Accessory]

Claw necklace [Accessory]

Edible grass [Consumable]

Tigger skin [Material]

Quality leather scraps [Material]

Leather scraps [Material]

"Too bad Master weaver It seems you've only gotten the guaranteed single dress in your roll" The devil navigator chimed in confusing George

"What do you mean guaranteed dress? Also isn't it weird i only got one since this is a dress banner and all ?"

In response the devil girl shook her head "I am afraid that outside of special events your chance of getting a dress from a roll is about 5% additionally Mc³ lacks any kind of pity system...Oh but as i said you are guaranteed to get a single dress whenever you make a ten roll so no need to worry, you can get a steady supply of dresses as long as you can be patient and avoid single pulls.

But enough about the boring stuff! You got a couple new dress so why don't you recruit a other lady to your harem of magical girls? Or give it to the girl you already have to make her even stronger alternatively you could always take them apart for materials and accessories, i still think you should go for more girls but you do you.

After hearing her out George decided to...

https://strawpoll.com/QrgebYAPQZp

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)