More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grimm05 Grimm05

World?

Naruto

Ah the world of Ninjas and Chakra where the laws of physics don't seem to apply when you can shoot fireballs out of your mouth or walk on walls as though it was nothing.

With abilities such as this how will you go through this world?

Perhaps as a character from Naruto or your own original character? Perhaps you are looking for the next generation instead? Or maybe you just want to restart the entire series your own way?

Given the number of beautiful women in Naruto let's not kid ourselves and say we did not find certain characters attractive. After all damn have you seen the melons on Hinata? Who wouldn't want Naruto's life just for a taste of Hinata's melons?

Of course who said it had to be in Konoha? After all this is Naruto where the pretty women aren't all in one nation. That would just be silly. So do you wish to enter the world of Naruto yourself or be more creative?

Perhaps you have been given control over the world and the people within to play with as you please. Or perhaps you are simply watching the story unfold. It is your choice so now where do we begin?

Where to begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)