More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AK the OG AK the OG

Which character do you choose?

Naruto

Naruto Uzumaki the hero of the leaf after defeating Kaguya along with Team 7 and everything with the war finally over he was just relaxing in his home when suddenly he hears the door knock. So, Naruto decides to check who it is, Naruto made it to the door and opened door and saw who it was, the person was an anbu who told Naruto that the Hokage requested to see him. So, Naruto decides to go see what Grandma Tsunade wants.

Naruto made it to the Hokage's office and opened the door he then said, "Hey Grandma Tsunade how it hanging you need something from me". Tsunade was happy that Naruto came but was also annoyed that he keeps calling her grandma. Tsunade then said, "Hello Naruto I'm happy you came as soon as you can and for the last time stop calling me Grandma you brat". Naruto responded with "Yeah Yeah but you love it when I talk to you like that but anyway what do you need"?

Tsunade said, "Naruto you are aware that you the hero of the leaf and saved to entire elemental nations". Naruto said, "Yeah what about it"? Tsunade continued "Well the other villages decided they want to have a peace treaty and in order to finally have peace between the other villages you have a huge role in this". Naruto said, "Oh yeah what do I have to do so that this treaty can happen so we can all finally have some peace"? Tsunade then said, "Naruto you have to get married to women from the other villages so that we can get peace".

Naruto was shocked at what Tsunade said he then said, "So, I'm getting a diplomatic marriage but that doesn't seem fair to the women she should at least have a say in this and I'm also fine with this so I agree with the marriages because I do want some love but also to help the villages so we can get peace". Tsunade said, "Naruto don't worry the women from the other villages agreed with this and hey there are a lot of women who fell for you and don't make any excuses I see you talking and hanging out with that Mabui (She is alive.) from the Cloud village and Mei Terumi from the Mist also that Ameyuri Rango and Konan (Both are also alive.). You deserve to be happy and I'm happy that you agree to this, I will let the other villages know of your decision".

Tsunade said, Naruto you are allowed multiple wives like a harem so you can choose who you want to marry first then the others later so who do you want to marry first"? Naruto thought about this for a few minutes and after thinking he finally made a decision and said, "I decide I will marry".

Who does Naruto decides to marry first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)