More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

Who does Naruto decides to marry first?

Mabui, Samui, and Yugito Nii

Naruto said, "I decided I want to marry Mabui, Samui, and Yugito Nii first". Tsunade responded with, "Okay good choice I will send a message to the Raikage letting him know about your decision and after you four are married you can decide on another woman or women you want to marry so take your time and enjoy". Naruto said, "Thanks Grandma Tsunade". Naruto then left her office and later Tsunade begins to write to the Raikage and send the message to him.

The Hidden Cloud Village

The Raikage A was doing some paperwork when he was interrupted by his assistant Mabui the woman herself and said, "Lord Raikage I have received a message from Lady Hokage of the leaf and it's for you" A said, "Thank you Mabui". So, A reads the message about which states that "Naruto has agreed for the Marriage peace treaty". A was happy about Naruto's agreement so he continued reading the message which says, "Naruto has decided he wants to marry Mabui, Samui, and Yugito Nii first and the wedding will take place in the leaf also we want to keep it private and not a big grand wedding so the peace treaty between the leaf and cloud will happen Thank You from Tsunade".

A was happy that the marriage is happening, and that Naruto has chosen the hottest and finest women in the cloud, so he told Mabui. "Mabui, I want you to get Samui and Yugito Nii I want you three here to tell you great news". Mabui said, "Hai Lord Raikage". as Mabui went to get the other two. after thirty minutes Mabui entered the office along with Samui and Yugito Nii (In which I will call her Yugito.) "Hello Lord Raikage". both Samui and Yugito greeted. A greeted them back and said, "Hello you two I am happy that you came quickly because there is good news, I want to discuss with you three". Yugito asked "What is it Lord Raikage"?

A tells them "Mabui, Samui, and Yugito Nii Naruto Uzumaki has decided to agree with the marriage peace treaty and want you three to be his first three wives' congratulations you three I am proud of you three I hope to see your future children soon". The three women were shocked at the news but later cheered in happiness because they are going to get married to the man, they fell in love with but later blushed at what A said. The three girls said, "Thank you Lord Raikage for the great news and we can't wait to get married to our love Naruto". They also asked, "Where will the wedding take place in Lord Raikage".

A responded "The wedding will take place in the leaf, and it will be a private wedding and not a big grand one we still want to make it special for you four, but we also want to make sure the peace treaty will be in full set". he then said, "Now I want to three to get ready because we are going to the leaf so you three will get married to Naruto okay". The three said, "Hai Lord Raikage". as the three left happily getting ready to go to the leaf to marry their future husband Naruto Uzumaki.

After a whole day has passed the next day early morning the three girls, the Raikage, and Killer Bee with Omoi, Karui, Cee, Darui, Atsui (I think this is Samui's brother) all went to go to the leaf for Naruto's and the three girl's wedding.

Did they make it to the leaf?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)