More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Select a path

Naruto stolen by Kurenai

It was night in the Hidden Leaf Village where we find Naruto Uzumaki and his girlfriend, Hinata Hyuga, were on their way to the home of Kurenai Yuhi, Hinata’s sensei when she was on team 8. They were on the way there as Kurenai invited the two of them to dinner at her home which was a huge surprise to Naruto. Naruto honestly thought that Kurenai didn’t like him since she tended to avoid him much like the other villagers did. He thought the invitation was more for Hinata and that Kurenai was just being polite.

After another five minutes of walking the duo arrived at Kurenai’s home and knocked on the door while they were waiting Naruto felt some nervousness and decided to voice it to Hinata,” Are you sure I’m supposed to be here?” There was an easily identifiable nervousness in his tone that Hinata instantly picked up on.

“For the last time yes, she asked for both of us.” She paused and let out a low sigh,” I honestly don’t know why you are so worried.” This wasn’t the first time that Naruto had asked this same question since they started walking. In fact, it was the fifth time he asked. She didn’t understand why he was so nervous about earing with her sensei.

Naruto was oblivious to Hinata’s thoughts and just tried to call himself down. He didn’t really understand why he was so nervous himself. There were a few reasons this could be the case, with the first being the fact that he didn’t interact with her much, so he doesn’t know her personality as well. This was a bit of a stretch though since Hinata talked about Kurenai a lot, so he had a pretty good idea how she was. The other and more likely reason was she was an immensely beautiful woman. There was no denying this fact as he had seen her a couple of times when he was walking around the village and seen her numerous times in his youth since he did some missions with team 8 which Kurenai led.

Both people were interrupted from their thoughts when the door opened to reveal Kurenai Yuhi to their eyes. Hinata just smiled seeing her sensei again but Naruto had a much different reaction as he took in what she was wearing. There wasn’t much to her outfit but what there was looking amazing on the black-haired woman. He was wearing a form-fitting black dress that had straps that looked no thicker than a pasta noodle. The dress was very revealing but wasn’t so much so that she wouldn’t be able to wear it in public. The dress only went up the upper portion of her chest leaving a bit of the tops of her breasts be exposed Naruto’s eye. Trailing down Kurenai’s form Naruto noticed that the dress clung to her almost like a second skin it was so tight. He kept roaming his eyes down towards the bottom of the dress where is loosed a bit so that she could walk comfortably. He also noticed that the dress ended at about her upper thigh indicating that it was extremely short. His eyes trailed down Kurenais long legs until he ended up looking at her black 3-inch high heels.

All in all, Naruto had to admit that Kurenai was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Hinata may be his girlfriend, and while she is beautiful, she didn’t really compare to Kurenai. Kurenai had this mature elegance that Hinata wouldn’t have for years if ever. He was so caught up in his thoughts that Naruto didn’t notice that Hinata had already entered the house while Kurenai just stood at the door waiting for him to go through as well. He was broken from his thoughts though when he heard Kurenai’s voice, “Well are you coming in Naruto or are you going to just stare at me?” The way that Kurenai spoke held amusement and a bit of something else that Naruto couldn’t identify.

Naruto was shocked that she knew he was staring at her and that she didn’t sound angry about it. Instead she just seemed to find it funny which is the exact opposite of what he is used to. He immediately blushed once he got over his shock. “I’m sorry Kurenai Sensei I didn’t mean to stare.” He hastily spoke. This just caused Kurenai to give a small smile that quickly turned into a smirk.

“It’s alright Naruto.” She said causing Naruto to let out a sigh of relief until she spoke again,” Do try to be more subtle next time though. Not everyone would enjoy it as much as I did.” She said teasingly then walked off to join Hinata leaving Naruto at the door gaping like a fish. After taking a minute to get over his shock of what Kurenai just said to him Naruto followed behind Kurenai into her home.

On the short walk from the entryway to the dining room where Hinata was waiting, Naruto watched as Kurenai’s ass swayed side to side. Naruto thought this was just the normal way that she walked not noticing the smirk on Kurenai’s face since he was behind her. Naruto just watched her ass sway the entire time they were walking until eventually they made it to the dining room. The moment they entered his instantly looked ahead of him hoping that Hinata didn’t notice where his eyes were located.

He decided to take a look around the room and seen that it was sparsely decorated. The room itself was a decent size not being too small to where it was cramped with all the furniture. The walls were a light grey color that did well to compliment the light coming from a small chandelier that was sitting directly above the center of the dining table. The table itself was fairly small. It was a wooden table, covered by a white tablecloth, that looked as though it would comfortable sit four people. The chairs were dark stained four-legged wooden chairs matching the simplicity of the room and table.

Seeing that Hinata had already taken a seat and decided to sit in the seat to her right. Once Naruto was seated, he seen that Kurenai sat down in the chair directly across from him. After a moment to get comfortable Kurenai said,” Thank you both for coming.” She said this with a sweet smile on her face as if she was genuinely glad, they were here.

Naruto just gave a sheepish smile, rubbing his hand on the back of his untamed spiky blond hair, and said,” No problem!” This caused Hinata to let out a sigh as Kurenai let out a quit giggle.

“What Naruto means to say is Thank you for inviting us Kurenai Sensei.” Hinata said in a polite and oddly formal tone. Naruto would have thought she was speaking to someone she had never met with that tone. It was a stark contrast from his which was usually fully of excitement and joy, even if the person was a stranger.

Kurenai just chuckled lightly,” Its alright Hinata. It is quite refreshing to hear such a casual response.” She said with a gentle smile on her face. “However, I’m sure that you are both hungry so how about we eat?” She got up from her seat as she said this and went to the kitchen to get the food, she had in the oven so it wouldn’t get cold. She was only gone for a moment before she returned carrying a tray with some food that he couldn’t identify. Let it be known that the only time Naruto knew everything about food was when it came to ramen anything else, he is absolutely clueless. Kurenai set the tray down and returned to her seat. Once seated she said,” Well then let’s eat.”

It was nearly five minutes after Kurenai told them to eat that the trio were just making idle conversation when Naruto felt something touching his clothed shaft. He looked to see if either one of the women at the table were looking at him. When he noticed that neither one of them was paying attention to what he was doing he quickly looked under the table. Looking down he noticed that it was a barefoot that was touching him and followed the leg back to whoever it belonged to and was shocked at whose leg it was. He quickly looked up from under the table and made eye contact with Kurenai who seemed to have a sultry grin on her face.

Naruto was about to say something but Kurenai beat him to it,” Are you alright Naruto? Something seems to be bothering you.” She said this with a faux concern though only Naruto seemed to notice this. Hinata seemed to not notice the fake concern that Kurenai was showing instead she thought that it was genuine. Seeing both women looking at him and not wanting to alert Hinata to what Kurenai was doing Naruto tried to deflect the conversation.

“I’m fine. The food is very good Kurenai Sensei.” He said awkwardly hoping that Hinata at least bought it since Kurenai definitely knew it was a lie. Hinata seemed to believe it as she seemed to drop the conversation and went back to making conversation with Kurenai. While that happened Kurenai started to move her foot rather than just let it rest on his shaft.

Naruto had to hold in a gasp when he felt Kurenai start moving her foot. In fact, he felt his shaft starting to harden due to Kurenai’s stroking. Naruto looked at Kurenai to see if she was looking at him but notice that she never once stopped her conversations with Hinata. She would stroke his shaft with her foot and ask Hinata how she was doing without showing an ounce of guilt in her tone or on her face. Naruto couldn’t decide between letting this go on of doing something to stop Kurenai. He figured that to not cause any issues between Hinata and Kurenai that he would just let it go on. If he were to say something it would put a hole in the relationship between Hinata and Kurenai. That wasn’t even saying about his and Hinata’s own relationship.

Deciding that it was best that for everyone if he didn’t say he just sat back and enjoyed it. Naruto leaned his head back and closed his eyes to immerse himself in the feeling. It was a completely new experience for Naruto as he never had something like this happen to him before. He wasn’t a virgin by any means as you don’t just travel with a self-proclaimed super pervert for years and not get laid. This was something else though not only did he know this woman he knew, instead of the random whores Jiraiya had him with, but it was usually just straight sex with only a small amount foreplay but never something like this.

Kurenai’s foot caressed and stroked his cock vigorously making sure to hit every spot that it could. Kurenai would run her foot along the length of his clothed shaft then back down the opposite direction. Occasionally she would place her foot under his clothed shaft and bounce her foot up and down making his shaft bounce with her. Naruto enjoyed this immensely as it was both new and incredibly kinky since Hinata was sitting not even 5 feet away.

A few more minutes of this and Naruto was about to reach his limit when Hinata suddenly spoke,” Excuse me, Kurenai Sensei. I need to use the restroom.” With that being said Hinata got up from the table and made her way out of the dining room. Naruto was sure she knew where to go since she has been over here quite a bit.

After a few seconds of waiting Kurenai finally spoke, “Now that she is gone.” Kurenai paused before adopting a coy smirk,” Time for you to take care of me.”

Hearing what Kurenai said caused Naruto to sputter,” W-What! Yo-You want me to what!” Naruto was sure he knew what she was insinuating but didn’t actually believe it.

Kurenai just raised a brow in response,” Well I want you get under the table and return the favor of course.” Kurenai said with a nonchalant tone like she was talking about the weather. Naruto was floored at that. There were many times he would fantasize about doing things like this with Kurenai but would have never guessed his fantasies would occur. It was a dream come true for Naruto and he wasn’t going to let it pass him up.

Regaining his composure, he said, “You got it Kurenai Sensei!” He didn’t say anything else after than instead Naruto rose from his chair and crawled underneath the long tablecloth. When he was below the table her looked forward to where Kurenai’s legs were and noticed that she had them spread apart letting him see directly between her legs. He somewhat expected to just see her womanhood when he looked but instead found it was covered by a lacy pair of black panties.

This didn’t deter Naruto at all though as he slowly crawled forward and approached Kurenai’s panty clad pussy. When he finally reached Kurenai he reached forward to grab onto the waistband of her panties and slowly shimmied them down her legs. As Naruto pulled Kurenai’s panties down her legs he followed them with his eyes. When he finally got them down her legs and off her body, he quickly pocketed her panties. He figured it would make a good memento of this encounter.

Now that her panties were removed Naruto could now focus on his true prize, that prize being Kurenai’s damp womanhood directly in front of him. Seeing how Kurenai’s pussy was dripping slightly showed that she was turned at the thought of what was going to happen. That in mind Naruto started to move forward hoping to get a taste of Kurenai’s delicious looking slit.

That was abruptly put on hold for a moment as Naruto heard Hinata’s voice,” I’m back Kurenai Sensei!” There was a slight pause before she continued,” Where is Naruto at Sensei?” Hearing that made Naruto slightly worried that he would be found out by Hinata.

Though his worries were appeased slightly by Kurenai, “He was called away by Konohamaru for some nonsense.” Kurenai paused to let that settle in,” You know how those two are thick as thieves and all that.” Kurenai said dismissively. Naruto wasn’t sure if that was going to work but let out a breath, he didn’t realize he was holding when he heard Hinata speak.

“Honestly those two always get into some kind of trouble.” She admonished causing Naruto’s brow two twitch as he couldn’t be as bad as Hinata was describing. Naruto sat there listening to the two women just idly chatting about some random bits of gossip around the village. After listening to the two women chatter on Naruto decided to get payback on Kurenai from earlier.

That in mind Naruto learned forward until his face was directly in front of Kurenai’s damp fold and started to lick across the folds of her pussy. This seemed to be a surprise for Kurenai as she let out a loud “EEP” in the middle of her sentence.

“Are you alright Kurenai Sensei?” Naruto heard Hinata ask with a hint of worry in her tone. Naruto didn’t give Kurenai a reprieve from his ministrations though as after a few seconds of licking the outside of her pussy he slowly pushed his warm tongue inside.

After a moment he heard Kurenai give a response to Hinata,” Y-Yes I-I’m okay Hin-Hinata.” Naruto wasn’t sure if it was just him but Kurenai didn’t sound convincing at all. A moment later he learned that it wasn’t just him though as Hinata responded.

“Are you sure Kurenai Sensei? Your face is looking a bit red.” Hinata’s tone, from what Naruto could gather, was a bit panicked at the prospect of her sensei being good. At this point Naruto was sure they would go back and forth for a while so he decided to focus on paying back the favor on Kurenai.

With that decided Naruto put his whole focus on licking her pussy. Now that he was focused Naruto got a good taste of Kurenai’s juices that were on his tongue. When he got a taste of her juices Naruto was addicted the taste was unlike Naruto ever tasted before. The taste was simple intoxicating making him want to try even harder to get more.

His tongue would dart inside and outside her pussy rapidly causing Kurenai quite a bit of pressure if the shuddering of her body was any indication. Seeing this Naruto decided to continue go a little further. Whenever he would pull his tongue out of her pussy he would lick her outer fold and flick her clit with the tip of his tongue.

This continued to be the trend for the next five minutes with Naruto licking her pussy while Kurenai attempted to have a conversation with Hinata. Naruto flicked her clit one more time before he felt Kurenai’s legs press together and hold his head in place. Naruto wondered what was going when his question was answered though when he felt some of Kurenai’s juice gush from her now drenched pussy onto his tongue.

Naruto just sat there unable to move his head as Kurenai orgasmed. After a few seconds her orgasm subsided though at that point Naruto’s face was covered in Kurenai’s juices. Naruto vaguely heard Hinata and Kurenai talking. He couldn’t really make out what they were saying as his ears were covered by Kurenai’s legs.

After a minute he vaguely heard what sounded like footsteps. When he could no longer hear the steps anymore Kurenai’s legs relaxed and he could move his head back. He stayed down there for a few moments before he hears Kurenai’s voice again.

“Yo-you can c-com-come back up Na-Naruto. Hina-Hinata left already.” Kurenai panted out. It seemed that Kurenai still hadn’t recovered from her orgasm yet. Hearing Kurenai say this made Naruto slowly crawl out from under the table and go back into his chair. When he said down, he looked at Kurenai whose face was incredibly flush, and she was out of breath. This caused Naruto to feel pride in the fact that he made such a beautiful mature woman feel so much pleasure.

This also made him a bit cocky which showed in his next statement, “Seems like you enjoyed yourself huh Kurenai Sensei.” He didn’t get a response immediately instead Kurenai seemed to be taking a moment to catch her breath.

When she recovered enough, she answered, “You are very good with your tongue Naruto.” She paused and took a breath,” We will definitely be doing this again later.” Naruto grinned and was about make a move before Kurenai held her hand up,” Not tonight though. That took more out of me than I thought.”

Naruto was slightly disappointed at that but accepted it figuring if he pushed it, she might end this now. Instead he just said, “Sure thing Kurenai Sensei. I hope to see you soon then.” With that he got up and headed towards the door leading out of the dining room just as he was about to head out the door, he was stopped by Kurenai’s voice.

“Oh, and Naruto please make sure my panties are clean when you bring them back.” Kurenai said with a playful tone. Naruto actually blushed realizing that he was caught and quickly made his way out of Kurenai’s house. Though he could have sworn he heard giggling as he was leaving.

Nearly 20 minutes later Naruto arrived at his apartment and went to his room. When he got there, he took Kurenai’s panties out of his pocket and threw them on his bed then quickly took off his clothes. After that he quickly hopped into his bed and was going to fall asleep when her realized he never got to cum during that whole encounter. He would have been angry if he didn’t find the whole encounter enjoyable. Though now he needed cum and looking over at the panties he took from Kurenai he figured out the perfect way to do it. As he grabbed the panties, he realized what Kurenai meant about making sure they were clean. He just snorted at the fact that Kurenai had planned this from the start. He decided to think about it in the morning after he had time to think about it and release his pent-up lust.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)