More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

What happens next?

Shopping with Kurenai

The next day Naruto awoke to the sound of loud knocking coming from his front door. Hearing this Naruto rose from his bed grumbling as he made his way to his door. As he walked through his apartment, he noticed empty ramen cups and dirty clothes scattered around the place. Seeing this Naruto made a mental note to clean up his apartment.

Filing that thought away for later Naruto opened the door and found that his girlfriend, Hinata, was on the other side looking rather annoyed. Naruto, not seeing her expression, instead gave a tired greeting, “Hey Hinata,” He paused as he let out a yawn, “What are you doing here so early?”

Hinata just rolled her eyes, “Naruto its already noon.” This caused Naruto’s eyes to widen dramatically. He didn’t even realize how long he had slept. He didn’t get the chance to think on it anymore though as Hinata continued to speak, “Where did you go last night? You left in the middle of dinner!”

Naruto took a gulp and tried to come up with a response. He couldn’t exactly say that he was under the table licking her teacher’s pussy. That wouldn’t end well for him in the slightest. Thinking quickly Naruto gave hasty answer, “Something important came up and I had to rush off.”

It was a thin excuse that he was sure Hinata was going to call him out on but was relieved when she didn’t. Instead she replied by saying, “Whatever.” He suppressed a relieved sigh as she said that. “By the way,” Hinata started a few moment later, “Kurenai sensei was looking for you.”

When he heard this Naruto immediately felt a myriad of emotions. The first was excitement that maybe she was looking to do something similar to last night. He also felt a bit guilt as he did cheat on Hinata, with her teacher no lees. However, there was a small voice in the back of his head saying that since they didn’t actually have sex it wasn’t really cheating.

Pushing those thoughts aside Naruto did his best to summon up an uninterested tone, “Oh yeah? What did she need?”

“She said she wanted your help with shopping.” Hinata replied, “I told her you would love to since you skipped out on dinner last night.”

Naruto had to repress a groan at that. The few times that he had went shopping with Hinata were torturous. It wasn’t all that bad in all honesty, but Naruto didn’t enjoy sitting and waiting for anything. There were times that Hinata asked his opinion on outfits that she tried on but most of those were plain and boring.

“Do I have to?” Naruto whined, “Can’t you go with her.”

Yes, you have to!” Hinata said calmly, “She said she needed a guy’s opinion on some of the outfits she’s looking at and felt you were the best option.”

That bit of information got Naruto’s interest. Kurenai was a beautiful woman and being told she wants him to be there while she tries on different outfits was a very appealing idea. Though he couldn’t really show this otherwise Hinata might bet suspicious.

“But why me!” Naruto groaned out, “Couldn’t she ask Kiba?” He knew that he could just instantly agree because that might tip Hinata off to something being wrong. Therefore, he needed to show to the idea.

“I said the same thing,” Hinata started, “But she said that Kiba is too much of a pervert for it and wouldn’t give her an honest answer.” Naruto had to agree with that. Whenever him and the guys would meet up all Kiba would talk about was how hot Kurenai and the other women in the village were. He was broken from his thoughts when he remembered Hinata was still talking. “She said despite being trained by Lord Jiraiya you aren’t a pervert and you would give your honest opinion.”

Hearing the reasoning Naruto could see why Kurenai would want him to help her. Tales of Jiraiya’s perversions were legendary throughout the world and Jiraiya had tried to pass those onto Naruto. Though the attempts failed as at the time Naruto was just too naïve to understand what he was saying. There was also the fact that Naruto was never shy about saying his opinion so he wouldn’t lie if the something looked bad.

“Fine,” he said with a faux sigh, trying to show resignation to his fate at this point, “Where do I need to meet her?”

Hearing this caused Hinata to smile, “She said to meet her at her house. Just knock on the door and she should be ready.”

“Alright.” Naruto replied plainly, “What will you be doing though?”

That caused Hinata to frown, “I have to attend a clan meeting today.” She grumbled out, “Father insisted that Hanabi and I attend.”

“That sucks,” Naruto eloquently said not really knowing how to respond to that, “But I think it need to start getting ready. Don’t want to keep Kurenai sensei waiting too long.”

Hinata smiled again, “Alright. I’ll see you later then.” She then turned around and started to leave.

She was just about at the stairs to head to the ground floor when Naruto shouted, “I’ll see you later Hinata! Hope your meeting goes well!”

Hinata just gave a wave back as she descended the stairs and made her way home. Naruto waited until he could no longer see her to head back inside his apartment to start getting ready.


After nearly an hour Naruto had arrived at Kurenai’s home and was waiting at the door for her to come out. He didn’t have to wait long as not but a few moments later did Kurenai open the door and step out. Naruto had expected something her to be wearing something similar to the dress she had been wearing last night but that was proven not to be as he took in her appearance.

Her long black hair was still in its usual untamed, but still very attractive, style. He also noticed that she was wearing a bit of make-up consisting of purple eye shadow and red lipstick. Looking down at her body Naruto noticed that Kurenai was wearing a pair of dark looking pants that seemed to be painted on with how tight they were on her body. She was also wearing a loose-fitting white blouse that hid her rather large breasts from Naruto’s view.

“Are you ready to go Naruto?” Kurenai asked when she noticed him standing outside.

Naruto, who had a light blush on his face, replied, “Y-Yes Kurenai Sensei.”

Naruto was about to say something else but was interrupted by Kurenai, “Let’s get going then!” Naruto let out a surprised shout as Kurenai grabbed his arm and started to pull him away towards the shopping district of the village.


Nearly 15 minutes later the duo arrived at the shopping district with Kurenai finally letting go of Naruto’s arm. When Kurenai let go of his arm Naruto rolled his shoulder as he looked around the area. Everywhere he looked Naruto seen different shops selling a wide variety of good that he didn’t even know where to start.

Seeing all of this Naruto looked to Kurenai and asked, “Where do you want to go first?”

In response to his question Kurenai grinned and pointed behind him, “In there.” Seeing her pointing Naruto turned around and his eyes immediately went wide and his face turned bright red. The store that Kurenai was pointing at was a store known for its risqué clothing.

“W-We’re going in th-there!?!” Naruto asked with a bright red face.

Hearing Naruto’s question caused the grin on her face to grow. “Yep” Kurenai said putting on the “p”. Naruto didn’t get a chance to protest as he was dragged into the store by Kurenai. It was all a blur to Naruto as one moment he is being pulled into the store by Kurenai and the next he is being dragged all over the store. This continued for a few minutes with Kurenai grabbing seemingly random clothing before eventually he was sat down on something that was rather comfortable.

Taking a lot around he realized he was no longer in the main section of the store, instead he was now in a rather simple room. The only notable features of the room were the large floor to ceiling mirror on one side and a small curtained off area off to the side. Those were the only things of note in the room aside from the chair that he was currently sitting on. That is when he finally pieced together that he was now sitting in a changing room, the thought causing his face to start to turn red.

“You wouldn’t happen to be having some naughty thoughts, would you?” Naruto heard Kurenai teasingly say causing his head to snap in her direction to respond, however when he seen her, most specifically what she was wearing, his response died in his throat.

Kurenai had changed out of the pants and blouse she was wearing earlier and now was wearing a mini skirt and crop top. Though Naruto didn’t think mini did justice to how tiny the skirt really was. The skirt in question seemed to be made of a shiny black material that had a small slit on each side of it to make it easier to move. However, what really drew his attention was that, when he looked in the mirror, the skirt seemed to barely reach below her ass. Quickly averting his eyes from her skirt Naruto looked up at her top and seen it wasn’t that much better than the skirt. The top seemed to be made of the same material as her skirt as the top was also shiny and black. Much like the skirt the top also was incredibly small just seeming to barely completely cover Kurenai’s substantial breasts.

He was broken from his observation by Kurenai’s voice yet again, “What do you think?”

“Huh?” Was the eloquent reply from the blonde haired Uzumaki.

Kurenai gave a chuckle, “I asked what do you think of my outfit?” She then gave a quick spin around to show off the outfit. When Kurenai finished showing off her outfit Kurenai looked over at Naruto and noticed his face was now a bright red causing her to mentally smirk.

“I-It l-looks really n-nice K-Kurenai Sensei’ Naruto stuttered out. Naruto had never really seen those kinds of clothing before which caused some shock. Though that said the real shock was that it was Kurenai Yuhi to be the one wearing them. She is known as one of the most beautiful women in the Village. Seeing in her in such an enticing and revealing outfit was something out of a dream.

“Thank you.” Kurenai said happily at Naruto’s response. “Time for the next one” She chirped and disappeared behind the curtain to apparent try on another outfit.

Naruto felt a surge of both guilt and excitement run throughout his body as Kurenai said those words. Excited at the prospect of seeing more of Kurenai and her immense beauty, but guilty since he was dating Hinata. Inside his head he could have sworn he heard two voices arguing back and forth about what he should do. One argued for leaving immediately while the other said there was nothing wrong with staying and watching. However, when Naruto heard movement from the curtain Kurenai was changing behind his jaw dropped and both voices inside his head immediately became quiet.

The outfit that Kurenai was currently wearing put the previous one to shame in terms of how skimpy and erotic it was. The outfit consisted of a black pair of high heels that led up to a set of white thigh high stockings that did a great job in highlighting how amazing Kurenai’s legs were. Above the stockings there was a small pleated plaid fabric that could barely be called a skirt due to how short it was. Looking in the mirror Naruto could see that the fabric barely covered half of Kurenai’s plump ass. Prying his eyes away from Kurenai’s ass Naruto’s eyes wandered upward past Kurenai’s toned stomach to the top for her outfit. Said top was a white front-tied crop top with plaid trimming along the edges that seemed to be just barely containing Kurenai’s breasts inside. The final piece of Kurenai’s breathtaking outfit was a tiny plaid tie that ended just above the valley of her breasts.

Seeing Kurenai’s outfit had caused Naruto’s mind short as for nearly two minutes straight he stared at her with his jaw dropped. Eventually it seemed Kurenai was tired of the silence as she asked, “What do you think of this one?” It was silent for a moment as Naruto just continued to stare at Kurenai whose face gained a small pout at not getting a response, though that quickly changed to a mischievous grin a moment later and approached the still stunned Naruto.

Kurenai strutted over to Naruto making sure to exaggeratingly swing her hips side to side. Crossing the rather short distance between the two Kurenai lean forward so that her shirt-clad breasts were almost completely in Naruto’s face. “If you won’t tell me what you think maybe this will.” Kurenai said while reaching down and cupping his clothed groin.

This action caused Naruto to snap out of his daze and shout.” What are you doing!” Though contrary to his words Naruto made no move to remove Kurenai’s hand or move himself.

Kurenai seemed nonplussed by Naruto’s action and started to rub her hand on the large tent that had started forming in Naruto’s pants. “I wanted to know what you thought of my outfit, but you weren’t answering me.” Kurenai said simply as she started to speed up her rubbing.

Naruto had to repress a shudder of pleasure as he felt Kurenai’s hand effectively jerk him off through his pants. “T-Then why did you g-grab my...” Naruto shakily started but was interrupted by Kurenai.

“Your dick?” She responded with a teasing grin causing Naruto to falter, “I needed to know what you thought.” She paused and ran her hand along the length of his clothed shaft, “From what I’m feeling you seem to like it a lot.”

“B-but st-still you sho-shouldn’t…” Naruto tried to say but yet again got interrupted by Kurenai.

“Why don’t you take it out.”

That caused Naruto’s eyes to shoot wide open, “WHAT!!!” He shouted louder than he really should of as not a few moments later there was a knock on the stall door.

“Is everything okay in there? I heard shouting.” A calm voice said from the other side of the door. Naruto assumed it was the salesclerk. Though thinking about it when he was being dragged by Kurenai throughout the store he had a few moments of clarity and noticed that, other than him and Kurenai, that the clerk was the only other person in the store. That was something that Naruto had found incredibly odd thinking back on it.

Disregarding his thoughts, Naruto was panicking on the inside thinking the woman was going to burst in and find him and Kurenai in such a compromising position. That panic was brought to a halt though as he heard Kurenai’s serene voice, “Everything is fine. He just really surprised.” Kurenai ended her statement with a chuckle that the woman outside matched.

“Alright.” She said while chuckling, “If you need anything let me know.”

“We will. Thank you.” Kurenai replied which seemed to appease the woman as not a moment later Naruto heard footsteps going away from their stall. This caused Naruto to release a breath he didn’t realize he was holding in.

“That was too close.” Naruto wearily said. He didn’t want to think of the consequences of being caught with Kurenai like this.

“Yeah.” Kurenai agreed with a straight face which quickly turned mischievous, “Now take your dick out.”

“You can’t be serious!” Naruto exclaimed, though not too loudly so the lady from earlier doesn’t come back.

Kurenai didn’t seem to be affected by Naruto’s outburst at all though, in fact she seemed to be more amused, “Oh Naruto I assure you I’m completely serious.”

“B-B-But what about Hinata!” Naruto said hoping that might do something. Though saying that did make him feel a bit of guilt since

“That didn’t seem to bother you last night.” Kurenai replied stopping any argument Naruto could have voiced. It seemed that Kurenai decided to show Naruto some mercy though, “I have one more outfit to try on. Either you take it out on your own.” She paused and licked her lips predatorily, “Or I do it for you.” With that she winked at Naruto and walked back to the curtain to try on her last outfit.

While Kurenai was busy changing outfits Naruto was trying to figure out what to do. There were a couple options for Naruto at this moment. The first was running away while Kurenai was changing which probably wouldn’t end very well for him as Kurenai would most likely track him down and be incredibly angry. Another option is to do what she says and get naked too, but he wasn’t to certain about that either. For all Naruto knew this could all be a test by Kurenai.

Even with all that there was another thought running through Naruto’s head and that was what could the last outfit be that she was going to show. So far both outfits shared a common theme of being incredibly revealing and sexy. He was sure this last outfit would fit that theme. Though it was impossible to guess what is next since there was no real pattern to the first two. The first was like something one would wear to a club while the second seemed more fetish wear. He was so wrapped up thinking about what the outfit could be that he forgot about what Kurenai had said.

“I have to say Naruto I’m slightly disappointed in you.” Kurenai’s voice rang out causing Naruto’s head to snap in the direction of her voice. When he did, he felt his covered shaft throb in response. The other outfits Kurenai had on prior had nothing on this current one.

This “outfit” she was wearing was actually just a set of dark red lingerie. Complete with a set of dark red lace stocking that climbed up her legs until they reached the middle of her thigh. The stockings were held up by frilly lace garter belt wrapped rightly around her waist. Just below the garter belt was a dark red thong. Looking in the mirror behind her Naruto noticed that the thong was almost completely hidden by Kurenai’s ass. The final piece of the set was a dark red bra that struggled to contain Kurenai’s breasts. Taking a closer look at the bra Naruto could tell it must have been incredibly thin as he could easily make out her hardened nipples poking against the fabric of the bra.

“W-Wow” Was all Naruto could say in response to seeing Kurenai’s ‘outfit’.

Kurenai gave a quiet giggle upon hearing Naruto’s response. “I take it you like what I’m wearing then?” She asked with a knowing grin on her face. Naruto could only nod numbly in response causing Kurenai’s grin to widen. “Naruto can you do something for me.” Kurenai said sweetly.

“W-What do you need Ku-Kurenai Sensei?” Naruto asked with a nervous tone of voice.

“I just need you to stand up. That’s all.” Kurenai said simply calming Naruto’s nerves quite a bit. Naruto had assumed that she would ask him to remove his clothes one again. When all she asked was for him to stand up be figured that this was all a test that he might have just passed with his actions. Because of this Naruto complied with Kurenai’s request and stood up from the chair he had been sitting in since he arrived in the stall.

As he stood across from Kurenai he noticed a couple things. The first being that he was a fair bit taller than Kurenai. That height difference was a good thing for Naruto as it allowed him to look down into the milky white cleavage that was formed by Kurenai’s bra. The second thing that he noticed was Kurenai was getting closer to him, though he wasn’t sure why that was. Naruto wasn’t all that worried by that though instead he was wondering if standing up was all she wanted and not even a moment after thinking that he voiced his though.

“Is this all you needed Kurenai Sensei?” Naruto inquired trying not to stare at her cleavage.

“Well there is one more thing.” Kurenai said as she trailed her hand down his chest causing Naruto to fidget around.

“W-What is it?” Naruto said shifting slightly as Kurenai traced her finger along his chest.

“This!” Kurenai said loudly as she quickly moved her hands from Naruto’s chest to his pants. Naruto didn’t even get the chance to react before Kurenai grabbed hold of his pants and fell to her knees dragging his pants and boxers with her. The moment her knees hit the ground something had collided with her face resulting in a loud ‘SLAP’ to resound the room. When Kurenai seen what it was that hit her ace she couldn’t hold back her shock, “Oh my!”

She had identified the object as Naruto’s dick and Kurenai had to admit she was extremely shocked at what she seen. It was much bigger than she could have ever expected. She may have run her foot over its last night and he hand over it just a few minutes ago but neither of those actions did justice to the true size of Naruto’s member.

“Kurenai Sensei! What the hell!” Naruto shouted, finally breaking from his shock.

“Oh, you shouldn’t be surprised.” She said glancing up at him, “I told you either you take your dick out or I will.” She then looked back down at his shaft lust filling her eyes, “I must say Naruto I didn’t expect you to have such a massive dick.”

Not knowing how to response to that Naruto let out an awkward, “Thank you.”

“Oh no Thank you Naruto.” Kurenai said while grabbing hold of Naruto’s dick trying, and failing, to wrap her hand all the way around his shaft. “I think you deserve a reward.”

“W-What d-did you have in mind?” Naruto asked suppressing a moan from feeling Kurenai’s soft hands on his cock.

“Well you’ve helped me so much today that I thought that you deserve a nice reward” Kurenai said while using her other to lightly push Naruto back into his seat. “So, sit back and enjoy.”

Kurenai didn’t waste a second to get started as she stacked her hands one on top of the other much like one would hold a bat. Which, with the sheer size of Naruto’s tool, wasn’t too far from the truth. Even with both her hands she didn’t even cover half of the massive member. Eventually Kurenai started to glide her delicate hands slowly up Naruto’s shaft all the way up to the tip, before she reserved directions and moved down to the base of his shaft and started the process over again.

“That feels great Kurenai Sensei!” Naruto moaned out as Kurenai slowly jerked his cock.

“Oh? Does it?” Kurenai teasingly drawled, “What about when I do this?” Kurenai said as she started to glide her hands faster and faster over Naruto’s dick eliciting pleasure filled moans from him. Though Kurenai didn’t stop there though as after a few fast paced would slow down again just to speedup once again a few moments later.

“Yo-Your so good at t-this Kurenai S-Sensei!” Naruto groaned while feeling himself get closer to his limit.

“Does Hinata do this for you?” Kurenai seductively asked.

“S-She does sometimes,” Naruto started but paused as he let out a moan, “But not as good as you!” Naruto didn’t just say that because she was jerking him off at the moment. But said it because it was true. The few times that Hinata had tried to give him a handjob she always seemed too nervous to actually touch his dick or she would just pass out more often than not, and the few times she actually managed to actually grab his dick she held too tight making for a very poor handjob.

Kurenai however didn’t have such issues. Kurenai seemed to have a bit of experience with handjobs if how well she was doing was any indication. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing with each stroke. Where Hinata would be too nervous to touch his shaft, Kurenai didn’t hesitate to take hold the moment it was revealed to her. Kurenai even seemed to more enthusiastic than Naruto remembered Hinata ever being when it came to sexual matters.

“Must say I am pretty disappointed in my student.” Kurenai admonished. “How can she constantly be around this beautiful cock and not be all over it.” She emphasized her point by leaning forward and placing a kiss on the tip of Naruto’s dick sending pleasurable shivers down Naruto’s spine. “If you were mine a day wouldn’t go by without pleasuring you.”

Kurenai’s words along with her expert handjob were too much for Naruto causing him to grunt out a warning to Kurenai, “I-I’m g-going to cum Kuren-Kurenai Sensei!”

“That’s okay Naruto let it all out.” Kurenai whispered seductively to Naruto.

Naruto didn’t need any more encouragement as a few moments later Naruto roars out,” I’m Cumming!” And cum Naruto did as he released rope after rope of his cum into the air. For over a minute Naruto continued to unload up in the air. When the euphoria of his orgasm finally subsided Naruto was able to take in his surroundings once again and notice a stark change.

Once of the biggest changes was that the mirror that was on the other side of the room now had splotches of his release in different areas. The same could be said for the wall surrounding the mirror as there was sections of the wall that were hit as well.

Looking down at Kurenai, who had caused all of this, he noticed that she was not spared from getting hit though. Her hair, which was once a pitch-black color, now had steaks of white intertwined with its black strands. Her face also got splashed by a small amount of his cum as she only had a bit that landed above her eyes and on her cheek. By some miracle it seemed as though that the dark red lingerie she was wearing didn’t get anything on it which shocked Naruto a bit.

“Oh my!” Kurenai said with faux shock while looking back towards the mess that she helped Naruto make, “That is quite the mess you made.”

Naruto’s head snapped directly towards her with eyes wide, “I made it was you who made me!” Naruto said raising his voice slightly, “If anything this is your fault!”

“Oh, and how is it my fault?” Kurenai innocently asked, though Naruto could see a mischievous gleam in her eye.

“What!” Naruto shouted in disbelief, “You were the one looking sexy in …” Naruto stopped though finally catching on to what Kurenai was doing.

“So, you think I’m sexy, do you?” Kurenai asked teasingly. Kurenai was planning to continue teasing Naruto but was stopped when there was a knock on the door.

“Are you two almost done in there?” The voice of the sale clerk rang out, “We are getting ready to close and you need to leave.”

That through Naruto for a loop as it wasn’t late when they had arrived at the store and they couldn’t have been in the stall long enough to reach closing hours. He figured due to the nature of the store they might also have different hours than a normal establishment.

“Yes, we are just about done. We will be out in a moment.” Kurenai said thankfully.

“Alright I’ll be waiting at the register.” The woman said before walking away once again.

When Naruto was sure that the woman was far enough away, he looked at Kurenai with a bit of panic, “What are we supposed to do about this mess?!” He frantically asked pointing to the mirror and wall.

“Don’t worry I will take care of it.” Kurenai said waving off his concerns.

“How?” Naruto asked with noticeably less worry in his tone. He was calmed by her saying she will take care of the mess but wasn’t sure how she would go about it.

“Let me get changed and I will show you.” With that Kurenai got up from her knees, where she had been this whole time, and went back behind the curtain to change.

While she did that Naruto pulled his pants and boxers up and sat there waiting for Kurenai to reappear. When she did, she was once against wearing her white blouse and dark pants from earlier to Naruto’s relief. He honestly thought that the woman would have had another outfit lined up wit how she has been teasing him today.

Though he brushed those thoughts aside asked, “Now how will you take care of this?” gesturing to the wall and mirror. He was mildly panicked as if someone discovered what went on in here his reputation, along with Kurenai’s, would be ruined, something that he didn’t want to happen.

“Easy.” Kurenai responded, ignorant to Naruto’s thoughts, putting her hands together into the Ram hand sign and like that the mess disappeared. “There now it’s gone.”

Naruto let a sigh of relief out at that. Though it was only a genjutsu hiding it Naruto didn’t feel the need to worry as Kurenai was renown for her genjutsu talents so he was sure nobody would ever figure out what happened.

“Great! Let’s get going then!” Naruto enthusiastically said walking out of the changing room and making his way to the register with Kurenai following behind carrying the items she was going to purchase. Naruto would have said something about them, but he was sure Kurenai would find some way to embarrass him about it, so he wisely didn’t say anything.

When they approached the register, Naruto decided it would be best to stand a bit back while Kurenai paid for her clothing. While Kurenai went to pay Naruto stood back and watched Kurenai interact with the salesclerk. He felt a bit nervous when they started laughing and the clerk sent mischievous wink at Naruto causing him to gulp.

After another couple minutes of the Kurenai had her new clothing bagged and walked over to Naruto. “You ready to go?” Naruto asked as Kurenai as she approached him.

“Yep” Kurenai chirped back with a smile on her face. With that the two walked out of the store into the open area of the village once again never noticing the puff of smoke that overtook the clerk.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)