More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperofBalance ReaperofBalance

So, who are you? And if it matters, where and when are you?

Naruto, Konoha, and slightly altered world and timeline

Naruto eagerly read through the forbidden scroll, if all he had to do was learn one jutsu from this to graduate months early then why the fuck not?!? It wasn't like it was hard to get the scroll, it was actually kind of pathetic how easy it was. Mizuki, the asshole that he was, didn't seem so bad if he could point out this method of graduating to him.

......

......

......

Oh please, Naruto knew he was full of shit, but hey it was access to the forbidden scroll, why not take the chance and see what jutsu and secrets were held within?

So far there were a lot of S rank jutsu, he already had one learned called the Shadow Clone Jutsu and was using it now as he had a clone beside him copying down each jutsu he passed since he wanted to have access to all of the information and he wasn't dumb enough to think he could steal the scroll twice.

He kept going finding nothing really interesting, sure plenty of powerful jutsu and some sealing arts, but nothing that was just eye catching.

That is until he reached the end of the scroll and found something... interesting. It was old, very old, older than any of the other entries within. It was a seal that had writing around it talking about giving a power over boundaries and rules, but there were glaring warnings that said you needed a lot of chakra to handle using it or there was not a lot of point to using it.

Opening the seal, he found the instructions for the technique and saw why you needed chakra in a large capacity. The area of the boundary you created was based on how much chakra you put into the technique and the rules too took a toll as well. Apparently, the jutsu would be always active starting at his heart and expanding there as he put more chakra into it. Apparently a full amount of Jonin level chakra would only give someone five feet away from them as an area and that was to maintain it as well.

Thankfully, Naruto had a shit ton of chakra to use and it was interesting to him was that he could set rules in the boundaries meaning he could alter himself and anyone that was within the boundary.

Reading that bit put a whole new spin on the advantages of using this technique, especially since he could get his tenant under control with it as well.

Going through the hand-signs, Naruto methodically made sure he was doing it right before activating only to gasp and fall back as he felt a large chunk of chakra leave him and he could see a small wall of blue around the area which he assumed was the boundary.

He shook his head as he willed the boundary to be smaller, it wasn't that the amount of chakra was the problem, it was the amount getting taken out all at once. It was likely slowly exhaling a breath versus gasping it all out at once.

Once the boundary was more manageable, he stood up and cracked his neck before rolling the scroll closed again knowing that Mizuki would be there shortly.

What next: Break Mizuki or skip to some fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)