More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ID: a man ID: a man

What's next?

Naked Ether

"What?" asked Jen. Her too cute voice - trying to be sexy - vibrated Melida's clit.

When the redhead's succubean tail blindly bumped against her great love's exposed crotch, the girl yelped, startling away from it fast! Melida had to act quickly and take an arm, then two, to keep her from floating away into the void!

There was a look of confusion on Jennifer's face as, for the first time, she noticed the vast obsidian blackness that the light of their ethereal bodies made gleam and sparkle. But the confusion did not last in the intelligent witch. "The Hero Demon King! This is the source plane for a d-demonic energy. The lower-tantric of the succubae, right?" No sooner had she realized that than she looked for, "Your tail! Mel! You've awakened!"

She immediately reached out and took hold of what had scared her when she didn't know what it was. Melida immediately felt her love's hot silkiness rocket up through her tail to sex centers of her lower spin. She even could sense the undeveloped ones within the tail itself! Mel felt that she could perhaps orgasm just from Jen's hold on one small part of it.

Turning the negative energy around them into a current, she brought the naked, cute and petite human back to her. She wanted to wrap her legs around her to hold her to her. Forever! But the witch would not let her.

Instead, Jen spread her legs and maneuvered the cockhead-shaped tip of the tail of erotic potential to her leaking twat.

Mel had to pull, trying to keep it from going in her girlfriend - who still hung on!

"What's the matter?" Jen asked. "I won't do it if you don't want me to."

"I-I want it. I want it so bad, Jen! B-but...." Melida blushed, unable to speak now.

"You're not acting like a succubus," the witch pondered. But then she smiled, warmly. "Did I hear you say you want us to both lose our virginities together?"

And when her beautiful love shyly nodded, Jen cried, "Let's!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)