More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ID: a man ID: a man

What's next?

Virgins No More!

The floating Jen insisted on going hand-over-hand along the succubus tail - And it was stimulating! It was so distracted Melida she almost lost control of the black current! The Hero Demon King! If Jen is blown away and not recovered in time, her white energy would be conquered by this plane's darkness! She would become a threat to all hominidae!

Finally, the witch was breathing on her cunt and the succubus's long legs were able to secure her with the back of her heels against where the the petite girl's thighs met her buttocks. She was now better to aim her tail for her girlfriend's cunt. One day I will be able to see with my tail.

"I looked up dildo spells for you," Jen confessed, blushing while flushing. "Only I have to use white energy to shape Celeste."

Too cute! Melida smiled, herself red, "I understand. Another time. I prefer Jan herself making me a woman."

"Oh," she said, more embarrassed. She let go of the tail. "D-do you want to 69?"

Mel could hear the disappointment in her voice. She flexed her tail until it was rubbing up against her girlfriend's hot, damp slit. "If this is what **you prefer...."

Jen sheepishly smiled up from behind her pubes. "Thank you, Mel." And before she could argue with herself, she pressed her small fingers up against her slit. And waited.

Mel felt her tail wedge itself between the cute girl's slippery folds.

Jen's fingers returned the favor! "One...two..." They both said, "Three!" Both thrust!

Both focused on the feeling of the other. The tail's tip was very much like the penis glans in shape and texture. And below it, the tail's "shaft" was covered in knobs for added pleasuring. It seemed better suited to an incubus, despite her grandmother's explanation, but now this succubus is thrilled she can take Jen's maidenhead with it!

Both hymen's resisted. Both girls persisted, determined to make the other a woman. Both wished that

Both maidenheads tore _at the same time! _In went fingers and tail!

Out rushed blood.

And two familiars materialized to protect their mistresses from the coming danger.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)