More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Naga Upgrade

"I'd like to try the Naga Upgrade." Samus said to the AIs screen. After a second, the chip dropped down from a nearby panel. She grabbed the chip, inserted it into her zero suit and waited for the changes to begin.

Samus felt her legs being pulled together inside of her suit. She looked down to see the legs of her suit slowly pushing her legs together until they formed one big sleeve. Pulling her legs together in sleeve making process the bounty hunter fell over, catching herself on a nearby chair to support herself. Samus managed to maneuver herself into a sitting position on said chair. After the legs of her suit had become one, her shoes disappeared, the end merging into a pointed kind of tail, the same color blue as her zero suit.

Samus began to feel a curious sensation in her legs, as it became less of feelings and more of a feeling, as she realized that her legs had formed together into one mass. Her two legs within the zero suit became longer, trailing outward until they became about five meters long. Looking down at her legs from her sitting position, she looked 100% Naga, except for the lack of scales. Samus was able to rest comfortably on the chair, despite not really having the human configuration for it. The zero suit from her hips down began to become harder, resembling scales, and Samus could no longer feel any sensation from the material of the zero suit, the suit merging with her skin into what was now the scales of her tail, looking exactly like a snake. On her lips, Samus felt a strange pressure, and found that two of her teeth had extended outwards into fangs, resting just past her lips. Her tongue also felt strange, and she was surprised at it darted out; long, thin and forked at the top, a snake's tongue.

"I don't ssssee how thissss could be ussseful…" Samus hissed out as she attempted to stand up on her new tail, not questioning her new way of speaking.

What happened to Naga Samus next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)