More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

Who do you plan to use it on?

Nadia, your principal

Your thoughts of the previous night are brought back to the present where you are enduring an annoying 1-on-1 with your principal, Nadia. Though she tries to hide her atheletic and trimmed body under layers of clothes, every boy can tell she has curves in all the right places that makes her incredibly alluring. Despite her charms, her attentiveness to her job annoys all of the boys past her looks. She tries to find reclamation projects of students that are struggling and she aims to turn their grades around to make them top students. You have been chosen due to your lackluster grades from the past year and honestly, you couldn’t care less about the Cs and Ds on your report card. “Mr. Alex! Are you even paying attention?” You snap out of thoughts and apologize to Nadia by trying to say her complicated last name, “I’m sorry, Mrs. Bona..Bunea..”

Nadia sighs and says, “It’s just Mrs. Nadia, Alex. I have told everyone to stop trying to say my last name since no one can say it correctly. Can you tell me the answer to the question?” You give your best answer but it’s obviously incorrect based upon Nadia’s body language and her heavy sigh. She says, “I think that’s enough today, Alex. You clearly aren’t working with my individual tutoring sessions so just know that tomorrow I will be even more rigorous to ensure you can turn your grades around.” You feign an excited look and sarcastically say, “Oh boy! Can’t wait for tomorrow.” You collect your things and begin to leave when she stops you and says. “Alex, can you at least pretend to pay attention? You are essentially wasting both of our time at this point.” You fake a smile and say, “I hear you, Mrs. Nadia. I’ll keep work on that.”

You escape the classroom and groan as you think, “I don’t know how much longer I can do these extra lessons. Her teaching style is not helping me at all and honestly I feel like I’m rejecting her style the harder she pushes. I don’t how much longer I can do this…” Your thoughts continue as you find yourself home before you know it. Your evening is uneventful as you try to do the homework the way Nadia tried to teach you. You grumble and scratch your head furiously as it just doesn’t click in your brain. You see the book you found at the library and decide to take another look at it. You skim through the content of the book again and figure there is no harm in trying to fix Nadia. You don’t actually believe she’ll fall in love with you but maybe if she was a bit nicer to you maybe that could help with your inability to grasp her teaching style. You close it up and think about Nadia as you drift to sleep, hoping that the lessons for tomorrow go smoother than today.

What happens at school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)