More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“Myrcella Baratheon & Theon Greyjoy Alternate path”

Myrcella Baratheon

Myrcella Baratheon Felt depressed how dare her uncle the imp her to Mary, she barely turned eighteen, and now here she was on-board a ship coursed for Dorne to marry into House Martell. Needless to say her mother Cersei Lannister was not to happy about the arrangement.

For her mother loved her daughter truly not to mention that Myrcella Baratheon was just a gorgeous and elegant blue eyed noble girl that was just captivating her height a tall 5’7 and her body figure slam but gracefully toned weighing around 123 pounds, she had lively breast that were round and firm, a nice shaped ass, legs that had a captivating beauty to them that happened to pair perfectly with her pretty little toed soft feet.

Her mother Cersei Lannister insisted that her daughter wasn’t some prize for a noble lord, however that was exactly what Myrcella Baratheon was a prize noble girl for some lord, and somehow Theon Greyjoy would come to capture this prize noble eighteen year old girl.

image host

“HOW DOES THEON GREYJOY MAKE MYRCELLA BARATHEON HIS PRIZE?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)